Do you need a new cable service? Or maybe you’re tired of your current one? Try again today with Cox Cable because you can save 40% off their services today! This is valid for 12 months which means, you have a full year to enjoy and relax with awesome cable as well. This is only available for those who have submitted a disconnect request or those that choose to re-subscribe. Customer must re-subscribe within 30 days of disconnect request to be eligible for this offer. This will only be available for a limited time so take advantage!
Cox Cable Service Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: save 40% off Cox Cable services today
- Expiration: unknown, limited time only
- Availability: for those who have submitted a disconnect request or those that choose to re-subscribe.
- Terms: Offer includes 40% off regular monthly recurring service charges for qualifying services for the first year. Offer valid while promotion last.
How To 40% Off Services:
- If you have sent a disconnect request or wish to re-subscribe again with Cox Cable, you may continue.
- Call the number 877-267-2856 to continue on with your request.
- Afterwards, you’ll be directed on the process and what else you need to do.
- Once you’re charged, you’ll see that the discount was applied.
- Enjoy your services!
Time to get new cable services and watch better television shows! Right now Cox Cable is offering 40% off their services which will last 12 months. This is only available for those who have submitted a disconnect request or those that choose to re-subscribe. Enjoy affordable services while being able to watch your tv with your own luxury. Don’t miss out on this awesome opportunity! Check out more ways on how to save money!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase TravelSM.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase TravelSM.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.