Looking for a rental car for an upcoming trip? You may want to consider booking with Silvercar by Audi after you’ve heard about this deal. Silvercar by Audi has a referral program where you can get a $25 bonus in Visa credit after completing your first rental. Just enter promo code “ANGUYEN4” when you reserve your first ride.
Silvercar by Audi is a distinctive rental car company that’s available in dozens of markets with only one type of car in their fleet: the Audi A4, Audi Q5. Each A4 and Q5 are equipped with free GPS, wifi, and satellite radio. Plus, Silvercar by Audi has a fair fuel gas plan where you pay for only the gas you use, at the local pump price, plus a $5 refueling fee. Ongoing now,
About Silvercar by Audi
Silvercar by Audi is the airport car rental experience re-imagined. Designed especially for the connected business traveler, Silvercar by Audi delivers a fast, frictionless, consistent experience, exclusively featuring premium Audi vehicles every time. The Audi A4 sedan is available in every market we serve and now the Audi Q5 SUV has joined their fleet.
By using a smartphone to sign up, reserve, and select and unlock the car, Silvercar by Audi customers get on the road without delay. The return is just as streamlined and features easy drop-off and instant e-receipts. There are no lines, no counters, no hassles, and no upsells, and their friendly, experienced concierges are always nearby to assist as needed.
Silvercar by Audi Protection Coverage
Silvercar by Audi aims to explain protection options simply. Silvercar by Audi coverage pricing will vary depending on location. Their goal is to offer coverage where needed and never to confuse or upsell. Silvercar by Audi offers three types of optional coverage individually, or a package of all three:
- Everything you need: Comprehensive (includes all options below). $49 per day. This option gives you the most complete coverage for your car rental experience. It includes coverage for you, your stuff, third parties, your passengers, their stuff, and the car.
- You and your things: Personal accident, personal property. $7 per day. What this means is that you, and potentially your passengers, will be reimbursed for damage or loss of personal property or for medical expenses in the unfortunate event you are involved in an accident.
- Just the car: Collision, loss damage waivers. $28 per day. Selecting this option means that they will assume all loss or damage to the car during your rental, with some exceptions specified in the rental agreement.
- Other people and their things: Supplemental liability insurance. $14 per day. This option provides coverage against claims made by a third party for injury and damage if an accident occurs. This option also includes protection for authorized drivers you have properly added to your reservation.
Editor’s Note: I would recommend using your Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card when reserving with Silvercar and passing on the coverage plans because you are able to get auto rental collision damage waiver with Chase!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
The terms and conditions of this offer with the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card are;
Provides reimbursement for damage due to collision or theft for most rental vehicles when traveling within the US and abroad.
- Within your country of residence coverage is secondary when renting for personal reasons and supplements any valid and collectible insurance or reimbursement from any source.
- Outside your country of residence you do not have to claim payment from any other source of insurance before receiving coverage under this benefit.
Initiate and complete the entire rental transaction using the covered Chase card and decline the rental company’s collision damage waiver or loss damage waiver
- Who’s Covered
- Cardholder (name is embossed on the card and listed as the primary renter)
- Additional drivers permitted by the rental agreement (authorized persons)
- Coverage Amount/Period
- Up to the actual cash value of the rental car
- Vehicle rental periods that do not exceed nor intend to exceed 31 consecutive days
- What’s Covered
- Physical damage and/or theft of covered rental vehicle
- Reasonable and customary towing charges related to a covered loss to take the vehicle to the nearest qualified repair facility
- Valid loss-of-use charges incurred by the rental car agency
- What’s Not Covered
- Expensive, exotic, and antique automobiles; vans designed to carry more than 8 people; vehicles that have an open cargo bed; trucks; motorcycles, mopeds, and motorbikes; limousines; and recreational vehicles
- Expenses reimbursed under your personal auto insurance policy, your employer or your employer’s insurance
- Any obligation you assume under any other agreement
- Injury of anyone or anything inside or outside of the vehicle
- Leases and mini leases; including hourly rentals and car share services
- Any violation of the auto rental agreement
- Loss or theft of personal belongings
- Important Claim Information and Timeframes
- If you, the Cardholder, have an incident, contact the Benefit Administrator immediately to report theft or damage, regardless of whether your liability has been established
- You must notify the Benefit Administrator within 60 days of the damage or theft
- The Benefit Administrator will send you a claim form when you report your loss. You must submit a completed claim form within 100 days of the damage or theft
- Submit all required supporting documentation within 365 days of the damage or theft
Silvercar by Audi Pricing
Silvercar by Audi pricing is simple, transparent and just better than other car rental companies. In fact, it’s hard to beat the price of a Silvercar compared to the “other guys”. Check out individual market pricing on the Silvercar website or in the mobile app for market specific pricing for the days you want to travel. It’s all there for you to see!
The Audis offered by Silver car are unlike other rental cars, and loaded with GPS, satellite radio and Wi-Fi for no extra charge! You also save time and heartache. No paperwork, no lines or cancellation/change fees. No outrageous fuel or toll charges. No charge for additional drivers.
- As a first time renter, you get $50 off your first rental of 2 days or longer. (For First Time)
- You can also earn $25 if you refer a friend. (Repeatable)
Again, check Silvercar.com or the mobile app for current rates for your travel location and dates. You can do so by selecting a location and the days you wish to travel for an estimated total, including taxes and fees.
Silvercar by Audi Features
Silvercar is simple and fantastic when it comes the the car. You will get a new model, silver Audi A4. But where the rental really shines is in the list of included features such as;
- Navigation & GPS: Silvercar has their origin location pre-programmed into the navigation favorites to make returning the car really simple.
- Free Wi-Fi: The car that you reserve has a 3G connection that is available. Use the password, “SILVERCAR”, or contact a representative for the password.
- Radio & Bluetooth: The sound systsem that Silvercar offers is pretty standard and has all the features of a satellite radio and includes bluetooth.
- Fair Toll Tracking: Silvercar has a toll payment device installed in all of its cars and does not charge any markup on the tolls. In fact, you get the benefit of lower fees on such toll devices, compared to the “cash” rate most tourists usually pay.
- Fair Fuel Plan: You may optionally choose to return the car with the fuel gauge at any level. Silvercar fills the tank and only charges you a fair local rate, plus a flat $5 fee, unless you return the tank full.
- All Wheel Drive: A drive-train that employs a front, rear and center differential to provide power to all four wheels of a vehicle. All Wheel Drive is great for bad weather that can really effect the roads and your travel.
Silvercar by Audi $25 Referral Credit
- Book Now!
- Promotion: Sign Up through a referral to get $25 cash via email after you complete your first rental.
- Valid: Limited time offer
- Book: Using the mobile app or online book your reservation and use promotional code: “ANGUYEN4“
- Terms: You must be a new customer. Must be 22 years of age. You must complete your first rental before you get the $25 cash bonus.
Silvercar by Audi Refer A Friend Program
Refer your friends to Silvercar by Audi, and when your referrals complete their first rental, you’ll both earn a $25 bonus. Anyone can participate in the Silvercar by Audi referral program, whether you have previously completed a rental or not.
- Once you open a free Silvercar by Audi account, you can find your unique refer a friend code in your profile on the Silvercar by Audi desktop website.
- After signing in, click “My Account” and then “Refer a Friend,” where your code will be displayed.
- When you refer a friend, both you and the friend you referred will be emailed a $25 Visa electronic gift card good for any online purchase where Visa is accepted.
- The $25 bonus credit will be issued via PayPal within 60 days of your referral’s completed rental.
The bonus is only valid for referring first-time renters to Silvercar by Audi, but you can still refer someone even if they have already opened a Silvercar account, just as long as they have not completed their first rental yet. A referrer exceeding $600 in total rewards in a calendar year will be subject to IRS income tax rules and will be issued a 1099 form for tax filing purposes.
How to Get Silvercar by Audi Credit
- Go to Silvercar by Audi online or download the Silvercar by Audi app via iOS or Android.
- Sign up for an account. Go to Account > Refer a Friend, then enter “ANGUYEN4“.
- Reserve your rental car;
- Download the Silvercar by Audi app for iPhone or Android.
- Reserve your Audi by clicking the link in the menu or the plus on your dashboard using code, “ANGUYEN4“.
- Use the app to unlock your Silvercar, one click and you’re on the road.
- Drop off your Silvercar. Your receipt is instantly emailed.
- Get $25 bonus Visa credit when you complete your ride!
If you’ve never rented with Silvercar by Audi before, you can get a $25 bonus Visa credit when you sign up for a new account and enter referral code “ANGUYEN4” in the “Refer a Friend” section in your account after you join, or you can enter it during your reservation process. After completing your first rental, you’ll get your bonus credit! The bonus is only valid for first-time renters who finish your first reservation. You’ll receive the bonus within 30 days after the end of the month when your rental was completed. If you’re interested in more deals like this, check out our frequently updated list on how to make money online!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 16.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).