For a limited time, you can order a new Sony PlayStation Vita for only $119.99 + FREE SHIPPING! Take the greatness of PlayStation on the go with the Ultimate Gamer’s Companion. On the PlayStation Vita system, gamers can play over 1,000 PlayStation games, stream PS4 games via Remote Play, and stream PS3games via PS Now. This slim and sleek device also features a more immersive gaming experience away from your console and TV. These deals don’t last for very long, but you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
|HMB's eBay 3-layer Extra Savings Promise!|
Sony Playstation Vita Specs
- Processor: ARM Cortex-A9 Core (4 Core)
- GPU: SGX543MP+
- Main Memory: 512 MB
- VRAM: 128MB
- Built-In GPS
- Mobile Network Connectivity
- Six-Axis Motion Sensing System
Take advantage of this offer if you’re in the market for a new portable gaming console. Perhaps give the Sony Playstation Vita a shot! This gaming console usually costs $199.99, but you can get it now for $119.99 + FREE SHIPPING. That’s $90 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.