For those with a business, Capital One is now offering up to $450 total bonus with their Small Business Rewards Checking account, personal checking account, and Spark Business credit card combo bonus. In order to get the first 30,000 bonus miles(worth $300), you must open Small Business Rewards Checking account + Spark business credit card +Capital One personal checking account. The Spark business credit card(no annual fee first year, $59 thereafter) gives you 2% unlimited cash back on all purchases and a chance to earn $150 bonus money. Offer is good until June 30, 2012.
Small Business Rewards Account features:
- Free small business checking with no monthly service fees or minimum balance required.
- Earn rewards automatically when you swipe your debit card, write a check, or pay bills online.
- We’ll start you off with 1,000 bonus miles just for opening your account and an additional 1,000 miles for making your first debit card purchase.
- Choose from cash, travel, merchandise and more to redeem your rewards.
- Plus, receive another 5,000 bonus miles for opening a personal Rewards Checking account and using direct deposit.
- Combine rewards between your personal and business Capital One accounts – including credit cards!
Terms and Conditions:
To receive 30,000 bonus miles you must open a Small Business Rewards Checking, a Spark credit card and a Personal Rewards Checking account. Limit one Small Business Rewards Checking account per customer. Double miles and bonus miles will be awarded 6-8 weeks after the promotional period ends.
Small Business Rewards Checking account requires a $100 minimum opening deposit. Transaction limitations apply to checking account. Limit one Small Business Rewards Checking account per customer. Customer purchases checks. Transaction limitations apply to checking account.
Capital One Personal Premier Rewards Checking account requires a minimum $50 opening deposit and you must make one direct deposit by June 30, 2012. Monthly cycle service charge in the amount of $14.95. Monthly cycle service charge can be waived if you receive at least one direct deposit in the amount of $1,000.00 or greater each statement cycle in this checking account; or maintain an average monthly ledger balance of $1,500.00 or more in this checking account; or maintain an average monthly ledger balance of $3,000 or more in a combination of this checking account and any linked checking, savings, money market, and certificate of deposit accounts. Not all accounts can be linked.
I personally do business banking with Capital One, and can definitely give them high recommendation to do business with them. Sign up today for this great Capital One Business Combo whereas you get up to $450 in bonus money. The Spark Business credit card 2% unlimited cash back is also the highest in the land, hence you’ll earning much more money for using it as your exclusive business credit card!