Everybody loves listening to music but sometimes we get tired of the repeated songs on the radio. Which is why society has resorted to listening to music online. A famous online music player that everyone should know is Spotify. Spotify is currently promoting something quite exciting that you should partake in. Right now, if you sign up for their premium membership or student membership, and pay with a Capital One Quicksilver card, you will only have to pay half. That’s right, you heard us. If you specifically pay with this card, you will only be paying half of the membership! The 50% back will be statement credit on your account, which “will automatically appear on customers’ statements within 1-2 billing cycles after the subscription charge.” A regular membership is $9.99 a month so you’ll be only paying around $5 and student membership is $4.99, which means you’ll be paying about $2.50! Don’t miss out on the opportunity!
Capital One Spotify Discount Promotion:
- Sign Up!
- Promotion: Earn 50% off Spotify premium or student membership when you pay with Capital One Quicksilver card
- Availability: only for Capital One Quicksilver card users. Must purchase Spotify premium membership
- Expiration: Through April 2018
- Terms: In order to take advantage of this Offer you must be a Spotify Premium customer and have or obtain a Qualifying Card, with an open account in good standing and use it as the method of payment when you sign up for your Spotify Premium Service on the Offer landing page. Current Spotify Family plan and Student Discount users are eligible for this Offer. During the Offer Period, Capital One will automatically apply 50% of the amount paid for your Spotify Premium subscription back to your statement within 1-2 billing cycles. Your account must be open and in good standing at the time of credit fulfillment.
How To Earn 50% Off Premium:
- Sign up for Spotify’s premium or student membership by heading online.
- When they ask for card payment, you must add in your Capital One Quicksilver card to be eligible.
- Once you finish signing up, they will inform you about the statement credit that will be appear on your statement within 1-2 billing cycles after the subscription charge.
- Enjoy your discounted membership!
Overall, how you could not resist this awesome promotion that many would die for. Spotify is a very famous online music player and can get pricey overtime. But right now if you partake in this special promotion, you can sign up for their premium or student membership for only half of the price if you pay with a Capital One Quicksilver Card! That means you’ll only be paying $5! Student membership is $4.99, which means you’ll be paying about $2.50! This offer will only last while this offer exists but I wouldn’t second guess because this is such a great deal. For more ways to save money, be sure to check out our full listings here on HMB!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card:
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% - 26.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening. APRs will not exceed 29.99%
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).