For those of you who live in Washington, Delta is having an excellent round-trip from Seattle to Hong Kong for only $656. Located in the heart of China, Hong Kong is the city that never sleeps, and is one of the most common places to travel to for business. Eat real Chinese food, explore the busy city, and discover a new culture. China is an amazing place to explore and I recommend going!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights from Seattle to Hong Kong:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Seattle to Hong Kong starting $656
- Routes: from Seattle to Hong Kong
- Valid: September – November 2016
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get Hong Kong Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting United since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the Best Credit Card Bonuses to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
Going to Hong Kong is great because you can experience all the new culture you’ve never seen before. I recommend going to explore Lantau Island because it’s one of the most beautiful places you can ever visit. Be careful when traveling though because although Hong Kong is amazing, it sometimes could be dangerous. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: September 14 – September 20th. This is the cheapest fare I found but YMMV.
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 16.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).