Get coverage of breaking news and current headlines from the US and around the world with the Wall Street Journal. But even better, get miles for your future flights as well! As of right now, United Mileage Plus is offering up to 1,000 United miles whenever you make a purchase of a two-month Wall Street Journal subscription for only $1 by March 9th, 2018. Take advantage of this offer if you’re someone who knows how to utilize their miles and is interested in reading the Wall Street Journal. If you do not already have a United Mileage Shopping portal account, we recommend you signing up so you can earn mile bonuses like this one.
United MileagePlus Wall Street Journal Info:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn 1,000 Miles For a Two Month Wall Street Journal Subscription
- Expiration: March 9th, 2018
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms & Conditions: Extra miles will be issued based on an eligible Member’s purchase of a subscription to The Wall Street Journal, starting with one (1) two month trial subscription for $1.00. The trial subscription purchase must be made by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on March 9, 2018 and must remain active (i.e., may not be cancelled) for at least 45 days. There are no refunds of the $1.00 trial subscription fee. If the Member does not cancel the trial subscription by the end of the two month trial subscription period, Member’s subscription will automatically convert to a monthly subscription, and Member’s credit card will be charged based on the terms found on the WSJ offer page. Offer is limited to one (1) trial subscription per United MileagePlus account number.
Earn UnitedMileagePlus 1,000 Miles:
- Direct yourself to the United MileagePlus and check out their promotion yourself.
- Head to their shopping portal and subscribe to Wall Street Journal for 2 months. You will only need to subscribe to the digital copy which should only be $1.
- You’ll receive your bonus which will appear in your account within 48 hours.
- Enjoy your bonus miles!
You must purchase a subscription to Wall Street Journal for 2 months to earn the bonus from United MileagePlus. This is a great promotion if you take full advantage of the 1,000 miles you can earn. Use these point’s to purchase flights and hotels. Plus, read great articles and news posted by the Wall Street Journal! Find more ways to earn Points, Miles, and Bonuses!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $6,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).