Individuals who have purchased a Suunto Dive Computers containing defective depth pressure sensors sold by Aqua Lung between Jan. 1, 2006 and Aug. 10, 2018, may be eligible for a potential reward thanks to the Suunto Dive Computer Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Suunto sold computer devices used to display the depth and temperature of the water. However the computers were defective and displayed incorrect depths and temperatures which could be extremely dangerous for divers. If you owned or purchased any of the following products, you may be eligible for this lawsuit:
- Cobra, Cobra 2, Cobra 3, Cobra 3 Black
- Vyper, Vyper Novo, Vyper 2, Vyper Air
- Vytec, Vytec DS
- Zoop, Zoop Novo
- D4, D6, D9, D4i, D6i, D4i Novo, D6i Novo, D9tx, DX
The deadline to file a claim is February 24, 2019. If you’re eligible for this class action lawsuit, be sure to file the claim form before the deadline to receive your potential reward.
Suunto Dive Computer Lawsuit:
- Suunto Dive Computer Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: February 24, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include those who purchased new dive computers listed above that was manufactured between Jan. 1, 2006 and Aug. 10, 2018.
- Estimated Amount:
- Class Members that still have their dive computer can get a free replacement or repair.
- Class Members who discarded their device because of the alleged defect can obtain reimbursement.
- Proof of Purchase:
- Claims for repair or replacement must include the serial number, date and place of purchase. Supporting proof of purchase documents must also be included, for example a credit card statement, shipping receipt, purchase receipt, product box, etc.
- Claims for reimbursement must include as much information as possible, including date and place of purchase, as well as approximate date the device was discarded.
- Case Name & Number: Huntzinger v. Suunto Oy, et al., Case No. 37-2018-00027159-CU-BT-CTL, in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of San Diego
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Suunto Dive Computer Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by February 24, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Individuals who have purchased a Suunto Dive Computers containing defective depth pressure sensors sold by Aqua Lung between Jan. 1, 2006 and Aug. 10, 2018, may be eligible for a potential reward thanks to the Suunto Dive Computer Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Suunto sold defective devices. If you are eligible for this class action lawsuit, file a claim form by February 26, 2019 to receive your potential reward! Be sure to check out our full list of Class Action Lawsuits!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has a welcome offer of 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Hilton Honors Business Card within the first three months of Card Membership.
• 12X directly with hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio
• 6X at US gas stations, on US purchases for shipping, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from US service providers, on flights booked directly with airlines or with Amex Travel, on car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies, and at US restaurants
• 3X on all other eligible purchases.
• Earn a Free Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
Terms & Limitations Apply.
In addition, you can enjoy complimentary Hilton Honors Gold Status with your Hilton Honors Business Card & earn another Free Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend an additional $45,000 in purchases on your Card in the same calendar year.
This card has a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)