For a limited time, Swagbucks is offering you 1,250 SB when you spend $50 or more in-store at Kohl’s. Swagbucks is a rewards program that offers you points for purchasing items on their website. You get a certain amount of points whenever you make a purchase, redeemable for gift cards, items, or credit. All you have to do is send an image of your product(s) along with the qualifying receipt to Iredeemkohls@swagbucks.com and include your Swag Name in the subject line. Then, you’ll receive 1,250 SB that you can use or save up for sweet rewards!
Editor’s Note: Don’t have a Swagbucks account? No worries! If you sign up through our Swagbucks referral link, you can score a $10 gift card and start getting rewarded for shopping at all your favorite stores!
|Swagbucks - Swagbucks is offering an exclusive promotion where you can get a $10 gift card when you spend at least $25+ on qualifying purchase within the first 30 days of signing up. This is a free cash back shopping portal with thousands of big name retailers to shop from. Out of the thousands of shops to choose from you can earn up to potentially 20% cash back. Sign up for the alerts about the latest and most popular promotions but be sure to make your $25+ on qualifying purchases within 30 days of registering to earn your $10 gift card! Apply Now---Swagbucks Review|
Swagbucks Kohl’s Offer:
- Learn More!
- Expiration Date: July 29, 2017
- Maximum Bonus: 1,250 SB ($12.50)
- Requirements: Only in-store purchases qualify. Online/Shipped orders do not qualify. Online orders picked up in store do not qualify.
- Terms and Conditions: Offer may only be redeemed once per member. Must be a $50 or more purchase at Kohl’s to be eligible for SB. Purchase must be made between July 14, 2017 and July 29, 2017. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:59 pm Pacific Time on July 29, 2017. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB. Please allow up to 32 days from 7/29/17 for SB to credit to your account once you have completed the steps above.
How To Earn 1,250 SB:
- Sign up or log in to your Swagbucks account.
- Spend $50 or more in-store at Kohl’s.
- Send an image of your product(s) along with the qualifying receipt to Iredeemkohls@swagbucks.com and include your Swag Name in the subject line.
- Receive your 1,250 SB to spend or save!
Swagbucks is an easy way to get easy money. You can surf the web, complete offers, and redeem your points for gift cards. With this offer, you’ll need to spend $50 or more in-store at Kohl’s to get 1,250 SB, or $12.50, if you plan to cash it in. You’re essentially saving 25% off your purchase with this offer, which is a pretty good deal if you fancy shopping at Kohl’s. Don’t slack off the opportunity for easy money because the offer ends soon! Find out more ways to save money on our full list!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).