Another Memorial Day promotion is coming your way. Raise is allowing people to take an extra 5% off every brands of gift card. Use the special promo code “HOTDOG” for this offer to be valid. To redeem this offer, you must sign in and apply the code in promo box at checkout. This offer expires . Make sure to load up on your favorite gift cards before it is too late!
Raise Memorial Day Sale Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: take an extra 5% off
- Promo Code: HOTDOG
- Expiration: .
- Availability: must purchase gift cards through Raise online only
- Terms: must purchase through Raise online. Input promo code to be valid. Offer can be redeemed with another offer. One use per household. Save up to $10.
Take An Extra 5% Off:
- Sign into your Raise account or create one if you haven’t.
- Make your purchases on select gift cards that are available.
- When you are done, proceed to check out.
- Input the promo code “HOTDOG”.
- You’ll see the discount applied instantly. Enjoy!
Overall, if you are in dire need of a special gift for Memorial Day, this is a great one. Raise is offering a Memorial Day promotion where you can take an extra 5% off gift cards with their promo code “HOTDOG”. This offer will expire on . You are running out of time on this promotion! Shop now and earn some great savings! Hurry now before it’s too late! For more ways on how to save money, be sure to check out our full listings here om HMB!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.