For individuals who purchased Tarte High-Performance Naturals products between Nov. 13, 2013 and Jan. 21, 2020, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Tarte High-Performance Naturals Class Action Lawsuit!
Allegedly, the company deceptively marketed their High-Performance Naturals products to be all natural. However, they actually contain many synthetic materials.
So if you are eligible, file a claim by January 21, 2020 to receive your potential award!
Tarte High-Performance Naturals Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: January 21, 2020
- Who’s Eligible: Customers who purchased a High-Performance Naturals product marketed and sold by Tarte Inc. between Nov. 13, 2013 and Jan. 21, 2020.
- Estimated Amount: Full refund for those with proof of purchase. Refund of $5 available for up to 10 products with no proof of purchase. For refunds for up to 10 items, you must state under penalty of perjury the type and number of products purchased, the approximate dates of the purchases, and provide other information including where you purchased the product, and if you were satisfied with it.
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Patora v. Tarte Inc., Case No. 7:18-cv-11760, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Tarte High-Performance Naturals Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by January 21, 2020 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that are included as a class members, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Tarte High-Performance Naturals Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Tarte deceivingly marketed their products as natural. So if you are eligible, file a claim by the claim deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!