Participating AMC movie theaters across the nation are offering free movie ticket for U.S. veterans & active military personnel to see “Thank You For Your Service.” This offer is good for the first 25 service members to request a ticket with proper documentation will be given one free admission to the 7:00 PM preview screening. Since you must present valid government issued id, you must claim this offer in person at the box office. Tickets are on a first come, first serve basis so if you are a service member don’t have plans today then check out this offer. Remember to make sure your local AMC theater is participating in this free movie ticket offer!
HMB Recommended Best FreebiesDownload the Drop App with promo code hustlermoneyblog to earn 5,000 bonus points plus earn more points on shopping purchases at top retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Target, select grocery stores and restaurants, and more. Just link your credit or debit card using the app, and you'll earn up to 2% back on your everyday shopping in the form of gift cards. Download Now---Drop Loyalty App Review
Hurry! Dosh is a new cash back app that uses breakthrough technology to eliminate the wasted spend from advertising and most transactions. They are currently offering new members a $10 sign up bonus with promo code ANTHONN74 plus an additional $10 bonus per referral for signing up your friends and family. Simply link your credit or debit card onto the app and then start earning credit when you make purchases with Dosh Partners. When your refer a user, they must download, link a card, and redeem an offer to earn the $15 referral bonus! Your cash back earned can be transferred to your PayPal or bank account. Apply Now---Dosh Review
You can now access your Experian credit report free when you register and sign up at Experian.com with No Credit Card Requirement! Checking your own Report doesn't hurt your credit plus your report refreshed every 30 days on sign in. You can download the Experian app to see your credit report completely free along with credit resources to learn more about credit. Apply Now---Experian Free Credit Report Review
Free Movie Ticket For Service Members:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Free ticket to “Thank You For Your Service”
- Expiration: October 26, 2017
- Availability: At participating AMC locations for the first 25 service member
- Terms & Conditions: Must present valid government issued ID. Guest can redeem up to one ticket with no substitutions on titles. Offer has no cash value and is not valid for resale.
Get Your Free Tickets:
- Navigate to the AMC promo page.
- Find a participating AMC location near you.
- Show up to the AMC with your government issue ID at 7:00 PM and one of first 25 service members to claim your free ticket.
- Enjoy your free viewing of “Thank You For Your Service.”
If you are a service member with some free time on your hands today then catch a free movie at AMC! You must claim this offer in person while supplies last, remember to show up on time or maybe a little in advance to get in on this promotion. It is nice to see that AMC has the interest of our service members by offering these types of promotions. For more ways to save money, make sure to check out our full listings!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.