Father’s day is coming up, if you’re interested in getting your dad award winning shaving products, check out The Art of Shaving! Currently, they are partnering up with American Express to offer you a $20 statement credit with a $100 purchase through July 15, 2018. Simply log into your Amex account, check if you’ve been targeted, add the offer to your card and make your $100 purchase at The Art of Shaving to earn your statement credit. This is a great deal to use for Father’s day, so check if you’ve been targeted and make your purchase today!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.90% APY as of 5/16/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Offers The Art of Shaving Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: $20 statement credit with $100 purchase
- Expiration: July 15, 2018
- Availability: Targeted
- Terms & Conditions: Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
Get $20 Statement Credit:
- Log into your American Express account
- Check if you’ve been targeted for the offer
- Add the offer to your card
- Make an $100 purchase at The Art of Shaving to earn a $20 statement credit!
Interested in great quality shaving razors, shaving accessories and more? Then be sure to make a purchase at The Art of Shaving where American Express is offering a $20 statement credit with a $100 purchase through July 15, 2018. Just check if you’ve been targeted to get started! Use this great offer to save on your Father’s Day gift and get him award winning products from The Art of Shaving. Check out more ways to save money, here on HMB!
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• Unlock over $1,000 in value per year for statement credits on select purchases, including tech, recruiting and wireless with the Business Platinum Card.
• $200 Airline Fee Credit: Select one qualifying airline and then receive up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year when incidental fees are charged by the airline to your Card or any of the Additional Cards on your Platinum Card account.
• $189 CLEAR Credit: CLEAR uses biometrics to assign you a touchless ID, allowing you to move faster through security at select airports and stadiums across the U.S. You can cover the cost of a CLEAR membership with up to $189 in statement credits per calendar year after you pay for CLEAR with your Business Platinum Card.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)