To celebrate the 25th anniversary of “The Chase” and “In Pieces” albums by Garth Brooks, hurry over to Amazon where you can download both of these albums for free! All you have to do is add the albums into your cart, and your order should be added into your Amazon account where you can listen to them whenever you want to. This offer is available for a limited amount of time only, so be sure to grab them while you can!
Amazon Free Album Download Offer:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Free Download of “The Chase” and “In Pieces” albums by Garth Brooks
- Expiration: Limited time offer
- Terms: Customer must have a valid Amazon account, credit card, and address on file to download. Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
How to Download Free Albums:
- Go to the Amazon free album promotional page.
- Click on “Get albums free”.
- Add the MP3 to your cart and checkout.
- Enjoy your free music!
If you’re a Garth Brooks fan, or you’re looking for some new music to listen to, celebrate his 25th anniversary by visiting Amazon and get Garth Brooks’ “The Chase” and “In Pieces” albums for free for a limited time! Your albums will be saved onto your Amazon account so you can listen to them whenever you want to! For more freebies, take a look at our previous posts! Looking for more ways to save? Check out our save money listings on HMB!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.