Available for Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Texas residents, UMB is offering 2.32% APY when you open a Money Market account. To earn this competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $1,000 then you must maintain a balance of $10,000. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 2.32% rate on balances greater than $10,000 for 12 months. With an account from UMB, you can enjoy features such as investment tools, online banking, and so much more! If you are interested and qualify, apply online today!
UMB Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 2.32% APY
- Minimum Balance: $10,000
- Maximum Balance: None listed
- Availability: AZ, CO, IL, MO, NE, OK, KS, TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits:
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn UMB Rates:
- Open a Money Market from UMB with an opening deposit of $1,000.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $10,000.00, enroll in online banking, and agree to electronic-only statements.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 to $9,999.99||0.10% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Overdraft enrollment
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Investment Tools
Check out this offer from UMB. When you open a Money Market account you can earn a 2.32% APY! This rate is great for balances greater than $10,000. There is no monthly service fee, leaving you less to worry about. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. It takes just minutes online, so open an account today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!