For a limited time only, United MileagePlus is having a promotion where you can earn 15 Miles Per Dollar before the deadline of December 6th, 2016. Act now because this is a flash sale limited to only a few hours! When you shop online through the MileagePlus Shopping mall you will earn the bonus in addition to the standard MileagePlus miles. To earn this bonus, you simply must spend make your purchases before the deadline and you’ll get your easy miles!
United MileagePlus 15 Bonus Miles Info:
- Learn More
- Expiration Date: Before December 6th, 2016
- Promotion: 15 miles per dollar spent
- Terms and Condition: Increased miles earning: Extra miles are available through 11:59 pm ET on 12/5/16. The fifteen stores included are Harry & David, Backcountry, New Balance, Nike, eBags, JoS A. Bank., Neiman Marcus, Sur la Table, shoebuy, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, RosettaStone, Sunglass Hut, Bose, Sephora and Shutterfly.
Earn United MileagePlus 15 Bonus Miles:
- Head to the United MileagePlus shopping portal and browse all of the websites you can shop from.
- Make a purchase before the deadline of December 6th, 2016.
- You will receive your bonus within 8 – 10 weeks.
You can easily earn this 15 miles per dollar bonus from United MileagePlus shopping portal by simply spending before the expiration date of December 6th, 2016. To get the most out of this bonus, I would use this promotion to purchase anything I was planning to buy prior to the promotion. You’ll get the 15 miles per dollar without “wasting” money. For more ways to earn points and miles, check out the master list!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.