Hotel rental and car rental go hand-in-hand like peanut butter and jelly. It is very likely you will need both type of service when you are traveling so it is in your best interest to find a coalition between hotel rewards and rental program. Check out the Hertz, Marriott, and SPG new partnership as well as the expansions of existing benefits to their members. Marriott Rewards and SPG members can receive up to 35% off base rates when you rent with Hertz. Plus, for a limited time, members can earn 1,000 Starpoints on rentals of three days or more at participating locations through July 31, 2018. Be sure to include the SPG discount code 154080, PC 204373, and your SPG number when you book to take advantage of this offer. Rentals of one or two days will earn the normal rate of 200 Starpoints.
Hertz Marriott Starwood Partnership Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Up to 35% Off Base Rates + 1,000 Starpoints
- Expiration: July 31, 2018
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms & Conditions: See individual rentals for details.
Get Up to 35% Off Rentals + 1,000 Starpoints:
- Navigate to the promotional Hertz Rental Page online.
- Book your rental of three days or more by July 31, 2018.
- Include the SPG discount code 154080, PC 204373 and your SPG number when you book.
- Earn up to 35% off base rates and 1,000 Starpoints with your booking!
Do you travel a lot? If the answer is “yes” then being apart hotel and car rental rewards program can save you money and make your trip more enjoyable. Hertz has teamed up with Marriott and SPG to bring members up to 35% off base rates with Hertz rentals. And until July 31, 2018, members can earn 1,000 Starpoints on rentals of three days or more at participating locations. Be sure to include the SPG discount code 154080, PC 204373, and your SPG number when you book to take advantage of this offer. Rentals of one or two days will earn the normal rate of 200 Starpoints. Use these points and status to upgrade your service, redeem goods, and more to save money. This is a limited time offer subject to supply so it is best to act now before it is too late. Check out even more ways to save money, here on HMB!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.