If you’re with Verizon, then it is you’re lucky day! We have a promotion just for you. They are currently giving you the opportunity to save up to $35 on the Apple Watch Series 3. A $10 monthly line access charge will be waived for the first month after activation. Plus, get an additional $25 off when you also purchase an iPhone with monthly payments. Keep in mind you have to pair this device to a compatible Apple iPhone already on your account or in your cart. Take advantage of this promotion and treat yourself with a brand new Apple Watch! You’ll never know how much the watch can do for you until you experience it yourself. This is only available while it lasts so you should buy now!
Verizon Apple Watch Series 3 Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Save up to $35 on Apple Watch 3
- Availability: must be partners with Verizon
- Expiration: Limited time offer
- Terms: Verizon Members. Restrictions may apply.
How To Get $35 Off Apple Watch Series 3:
- Sign into your Verizon account or create one if you haven’t.
- Add the phone of your choice into your shopping cart.
- Get $10 monthly line access charge will be waived for the first month after activation.
- Get $25 off when you also purchase an iPhone with monthly payments. Apple Watch must be registered for NumberShare with an eligible phone device.
- Complete your transaction and enjoy!
For all you Verizon users, they are now have a great promotion. You now have the chance to save $35 off of the Apple Watch Series 3. A $10 monthly line access charge will be waived for the first month after activation. Plus, get an additional $25 off when you also purchase an iPhone with monthly payments. This will only be available while the offer exists so it’s best if you take advantage now before it’s too late. If you’re interested in more Verizon promotions that we have to offer, be sure to check our Master Post. For more ways on how to save money, check out more on HMB!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.