American Express cardholders can receive a one-time $40 statement credit when they make a single purchase of $200 or more at Victorinox Branded Stores by 12/22/13. Make sure to Tweet #AmexVictorinox in order to sync the $40 bonus offer to your American Express card today. Once you’ve received a confirmation message from the AMEX Twitter handle @AmexSync stating that the offer has been added, you just have to shop with your synced card to redeem the credit!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 4.35% APY as of 12/14/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Victorinox Amex Twitter Sync $40 Statement Offer
- Sync your Amex Card
- Tweet #AmexVictorinox
- Click on @connect to confirm that you are registered.
- Receive a one-time $40 statement credit when you make a single purchase of $200 or more at a Victorinox Branded Store by 12/22/13
American Express cardholders can earn a $40 statement credit after spending $200 or more at Victorinox Branded Stores. You can register for this offer by logging in at americanexpress.com and syncing your card with a Twitter account. There are also promotions available through Facebook, Foursquare, or the AMEX app. If you don’t have an Amex card, you should consider signing up for one from our list of American Express credit cards in order to take advantage of all the Amex promotions! Find all Amex Twitter Sync Promotions from our exclusive list!
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing
|Up to $700 Cash
|Up to $2,000 Cash & free trades
|12 Free Stocks & free trades
|$25 Bonus and free trades
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.