Anybody with an American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account can get a $40 Statement Credit after $200 in purchases at Zappos.com. You only need to sync your AmEx cards to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexZappos to get started. Once you have done so, you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you simply spend $200 or more online purchase at Zappos.com by 9/3/2015 to receive $40 back by via statement credit. The deal is per Amex card, so I would register as many Amex cards as possible. As always, the Amex Offers are limited in quantity and won’t last very long.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 4.30% APY as of 9/27/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Zappos.com Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $40 when you spend $200 at Zappos.com
- Expiration Date: 9/3/2015
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, then tweet #AmexZappos to add the offer, and finally make $200 or more purchase at Zappos.com.
- Terms: Valid online only. Not valid at outlet locations. Excludes B2B gift cards. Excludes 6PM.com. Valid only on US Website. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent until after 9/3/2015, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer. Enrollment limited.
How To Earn $40 Credit from Twitter Sync:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexZappos to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
At Zappos.com, you can buy many kinds of clothing, shoes, accessories, and handbags. Be sure to make your single eligible purchase on shoes and clothes instead of B2B gift cards because they do not apply to this promotion. Sync all of your cards before the deal expires to get this $40 Amex statement credit after spending $200! See our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low Intro APR: 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 19.24% - 29.99%. Variable APRs will not exceed 29.99%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)