For all of you loyal Target shoppers, you need to sign up for Target Circle. It is simply a customer loyalty program that awards for you for making everyday purchases. You will be able to take advantage of exclusive offers and make a difference in your community.
Target Circle Week: Great Deals & Benefits
- Direct Link to Offer
- Promotion: Begin saving on amazing deals when you join Target Circle for free. Redeemable from 3/5 – 3/11.
- 20% off across many categories
- TripAdvisor Plus Membership free for a year worth $99
- & More
- Expiration: 03/11/2023
- How to earn it:
- Step 1: Activate bonus. Activate bonus during Target Circle week & start earning your reward.
- Step 2: Shop away. Eligible purchases get you one step closer to a reward.
- Step 3: Track progress. Complete each bonus mission within the offer period.
- Step 4: Earn reward. Get rewarded with Target Circle earnings that you can spend on a future purchase.
- Redeemable from 3/5 – 3/11.
- Terms and conditions apply. See offer for details. Offer available to redeem 3/5/23-9/5/23.
(Visit the link to sign up)
How Do You Sign Up For Target Circle?
If you’re looking to take advantage of the great offers and exclusive deals that Target Circle has to offer, it’s very easy. If you already have a Target.com account or a Target RedCard, then you’re automatically enrolled in Target Circle.
Don’t have an account? You can go ahead and create a Target.com account, or apply for the RedCard to get automatically enrolled. Additionally, you can even share your phone number at checkout in any Target store to start earning rewards.
Upon signing up for Target Circle, don’t forget to enter your birthday into your account profile for a special surprise! You will be able to earn 5% off one shopping trip during the month after your birthday. All you have to do is check your email for the subject line “Here’s your birthday gift from Target Circle” for you reward.
How Do You Use Target Circle Offers In-Store?
Taking advantage of your Target Circle offers has never been easier with the Target mobile app. You will be able to find hundreds of Circle offers in categories such as groceries, clothes, furniture, baby products, toys, beauty, health, seasonal, and more. To use your Target Circle app in store, follow these steps:
- Download the Target mobile app at Target.com (or directly on iTunes or Google Play) and log into your Target account.
- Browse for deals in the app:
- By category
- By the Weekly Ad
- By your location within the store
- By scanning item barcodes
- By searching via the search bar
- Offers can be sorted by newest, highest discount, trending deals, or by expiration date. You can add up to 75 offers on your Circle account at one time.
- Save offers to your wallet by clicking the “+” sign. To delete offers, click on the green checkmark to deselect.
How Do You Add Target Circle Offers Online?
If you are shopping online, simply click the ““+ Save” button on the product page and then add the item to your cart. If there is a Target Circle offer, it will be automatically applied at checkout. Circle offers are valid when you choose order pickup, same-day delivery, shop in-store, or choose standard shipping on qualifying items.
How Do You Earn Rewards With Target Circle?
- Scan or enter the receipt number within 7 days after your purchase to collect earnings from an in-store purchase.
- Show the cashier your Wallet barcode or scan it at self-checkout in the Target app.
- Sign in to your connected Target.com account before checkout to earn on any eligible online purchase.
- Enter your mobile number on the keypad or self-checkout screen in-store to earn 1% when paying with gift cards, cash, or other credit or debit cards.
Every time you use a non-RedCard form of payment as a Target Circle member, you’ll earn 1% in Target Circle Earnings rewards on an eligible purchase amount. Note that the reward amount is after any promotions, discounts, coupons, and Target Circle Earnings reward redemptions.
If you link your Target RedCard and use it at checkout, you’ll still get 5% off but will not receive the 1% reward in addition. If using both a RedCard and non-RedCard form of payment on a single purchase, you will not earn Target Circle Earnings rewards.
Things You Can’t Use Your Target Circle Earnings For
- Adult beverage purchases
- Dairy product purchases
- Prescriptions and over-the-counter items located behind the pharmacy counter
- Some partner businesses, including in-store clinics, Target Optical and
- Target Plus Partners
- Target Subscription and Boxed Subscription purchase
- Purchases made on the Shipt App and tips for Shipt shoppers
- Purchases made from Target on 3rd party sites such as Google Express
- Target Restock purchases
- Target Gift Cards and Visa, American Express and Mastercard gift cards and prepaid cards
- Taxes, shipping, delivery, handling, and all other fees or charges
- Payment of any RedCard balance, debit card cash withdrawals at checkout, and payments for insufficient funds
- Prior purchases (except if you are able to submit a receipt from a prior purchase within 7 days)
It is very simple to make use of the Target Circle earnings both in-store and online. All you have to do to enroll is either create a Target.com account or apply for the Target RedCard.
Just keep in mind that, the rewards can only be redeemed for merchandise or services from Target. For more posts like this, check out more ways to save money!
Leave a Reply