You can earn up to a $200 Business Checking Bonus from TBK Bank when you open a qualifying business checking account and meet the requirements.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- $100 when you Sign up for TBK Bank Merchant Services.
- $50 when you Set up a monthly recurring automatic transfer into a TBK Bank Savings or Money Market Account. 3 transfers must go through within the first 120 days after account opening.
$25 when you Originate any TBK Bank business loan.
$25 when you Open and fund an AIM or Everyday consumer checking account within the first 120 days after account opening.
TBK Bank $200 Business Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Business Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Not Sensitive
- Opening Deposit: Minimum Opening Deposit of $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0 Monthly Service Charge if you either:
- Maintain at least a $10,000 Average Available Balance
- Maintain at least $50,000 in Total Monthly Relationship Balance
- With TBK Bank Merchant Services
- Household Limit: Unknown
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(No Expiration Listed)
- Monthly service charge is waived for non-profit organizations, TBK@Work participating companies, and community organizations or associations (i.e., Girl Scouts troops, etc.).
- For TBK Bank business loans, the cash bonus will be credited within 60 days of loan origination and on TBK Bank Merchant Service, the cash bonus will be credited within 60 days of signing up for merchant services.
- Cash bonus is credited to your account in statement cycle following 120 days after account opening.
- ATM fee rebate only available if monthly service charge waiver is achieved, standard pricing if waiver has not been achieved. See schedule of fees for full pricing.
- Total Relationship is the combined balance in a qualifying TBK Bank checking, savings, money market, or certificate of deposit (CD) account with a shared Tax Identification number.
- Rates, terms and conditions subject to change without notice. Fees may reduce earnings.
- Transactions include: checks paid, checks deposited, ACH debits, ATM transactions, and debit card transactions. See schedule of fees for pricing over 500 transactions.
- Relationship Rewards bonus payments are not available to existing TBK Bank customers using funds already held at TBK Bank.
At TBK Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.