If you purchased Enhanced Autopilot with a purchase or lease of a Tesla Hardware 2 Model S or Model X vehicle delivered on or before September 30, 2017, then you might be eligible to a potential reward from the Tesla Enhanced Autopilot Feature Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, consumers paid more for an “Enhanced Autopilot” feature that would become available through software updates but the updates were delayed which led to a dangerous situation for Tesla owners. You will automatically benefit from this settlement unless you opt out by September 6th, 2018 and you will receive your potential reward!
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
Tesla Enhanced Autopilot Feature CAL:
- Tesla Enhanced Autopilot Feature Info
- Claim Form Deadline: Limited time only
- Who’s Eligible: All U.S. residents who purchased Enhanced Autopilot in connection with their purchase or lease of a Tesla Hardware 2 Model S or Model X vehicle delivered to them on or before September 30, 2017
- Estimated Amount: $20 – $280
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Sheikh, et al. v. Tesla, Inc., Case No. 5:17-CV-02193-BLF, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Tesla Enhanced Autopilot Feature Info Page.
- Look over the page to see if you are eligible.
- You should automatically benefit from this settlement unless you opt out by September 6th, 2018.
For individuals who purchased Enhanced Autopilot with a purchase or lease of a Tesla Hardware 2 Model S or Model X vehicle delivered on or before September 30, 2017, you are eligible for a potential reward from the Tesla Enhanced Autopilot Feature Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the autopilot feature in the high end electric vehicles is dangerously defective but if you will automatically receive your potential award unless you opt out by September 6th, 2018. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
With the Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee