For individuals who have received and used any trial offers or have purchased from Testofen between January 1, 2010 and May, 14 2018, you may be entitled to compensation from the Testofen Natural Testosterone Booster Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the company falsely advertised results from using their products such as “improved cognition, the promotion of fat loss, heightened libido, and improved power/stamina” as well as other results. None of these claims were backed up. Testofen has agreed to pay a settle, so if you believe that you are eligible for this class action lawsuit, be sure to file a claim by September 28, 2018 for your potential reward.
Testofen Natural Testosterone Booster CAL:
- Testofen Natural Testosterone Booster Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: September 28, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include those who received a trial offer or “purchased any Testofen® Products purchased between January 1, 2010 and May, 14 2018, including but not limited to: Troxyphen, Troxyphen Elite, Ageless Male containing Testofen, Test X180, Test X180 Alpha, Test X180 Ignite, Stack Factor 2 With Test X180, High T, High T Senior, High T Black, High T Caffeine Free, Mdrive, Mdrive Elite, Test Freak, PMD N-TEST 600, PMD Flex Stack, PMD Platinum Test 600, AMP Test 1700, NO2 Red Test, Ultra T Gold, Nugenix, Vitali-T-Aid, Vitali-T-Aid Energy, and Testoril.
- Potential Award: $1.99 to $14.52 per household depending on the purchase or trial offer received.
- Proof of Purchase: None required
- Case Name & Number: Robbins v. Gencor Nutrients Inc., Case No. 16AC-CC00366, in the Circuit Court Of Cole County, Missouri
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Testofen Natural Testosterone Booster CAL
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- File your form before September 28, 2018
For those who have received Testofen trail products or have purchased products from them between January 1, 2010 and May, 14 2018, you may be eligible for potential reward from the Testofen Natural Testosterone Booster Class Action Lawsuit! The lawsuit claims that Testofen falsely claimed results from the booster with no evidence. If you believe that you are eligible for this class action lawsuit, be sure to file your claim by September 28, 2018 for your potential reward! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.