Just in time for March Madness, Applebee’s Bar & Grill is offering up to 50% off on your meal. All you have to do is bring in any coupon, gift receipt, gift cards from any business and you’ll receive 50% off your meal. This promotion is only for Texas locations and they’ll also take expired coupons and gift cards all well. Take advantage of this promotion as it’s valid through March!
Applebee’s March Madness Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: up to 50% off your meal
- Expiration: March 31, 2017
- Requirements: Must be in Texas
- What To Do: Bring any expired or unexpired coupon, gift card, or gift receipt to your local Applebee’s and present it to your server to get 50% off on your meal.
- Terms: Applebee’s offer is for up to 50% off of food purchases with any paper/plastic/printed coupon or gift card. The offer may not be combined with any other Applebee’s discounted offer and may not be applied to alcohol. Guests with additional questions are encouraged to call their neighborhood Applebee’s for more information.
Get Up To 50% Off Meal:
- Bring any expired or unexpired coupon, gift card or gift receipt from any business to your local Applebee’s
- Mention the promotion to your server
- Get up to 50% off your meal!
Applebee’s Bar & Grill in Texas is currently offering up to 50% off your meal when you bring in any coupons, gift receipts or gift cards from any business. These coupons can even be expired, and this promotion runs till the end of March. Just make sure to check if your local Applebee’s is participating in this promotion and clean out that coupon drawer. Check out more free food deals and our birthday freebies!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers 20% back on Amazon.com purchases on the Card in the first 6 months of Card membership, up to $150 back. Plus, earn $100 back after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months of card membership. You will receive cash back in the form of statement credits.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).