You can earn a $100 Checking Bonus when you open any personal Checking account with The Bank of Princeton.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open new Wise Checking Account, which is subject to approval
- Deposit minimum $50.00 at account opening
- Have Direct Deposit of a Payroll or Social Security check with a minimum of $500.00 made to Wise Checking Account within 60 days of account opening.
- The Bank will deposit the $100.00 promotional bonus to the Wise Checking Account within 30 business days after the initial direct deposit
The Bank of Princeton $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Wise Checking Account
- Availability: NJ, PA; in-branch only
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500 minimum
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown, sensitive
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: $100 if closed within six months
- Household limit: None listed
(Offer has no expiration date)
- If Wise Checking Account is closed by the customer or The Bank of Princeton within 6 months after opening and the $100.00 promotional bonus has been deposited into the account, the Bank will deduct the $100.00 promotional bonus from the account at account closing.
- Subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.
- Wise Checking Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT
At The Bank of Princeton, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest The Bank of Princeton Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!
Leave a Reply