Find an updated list of The Bank of Princeton promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus for opening a new checking account and meeting certain requirements.
Table of Contents
About The Bank of Princeton Promotions
The Bank of Princeton is headquartered in Princeton and is the 24th largest bank in the state of New Jersey. This bank’s goal is to make a positive difference in the communities they serve. If you aren’t a resident in the area, take a look at our list of bank bonuses that are found nationwide for more suitable offers.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
The Bank of Princeton $100 Checking Bonus
The Bank of Princeton is offering a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet certain requirements.
- Account Type: Wise Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Yes, if the account is closed within 6 months
(Offer has no expiration date)
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open new Wise Checking Account, which is subject to approval
- Deposit minimum $50.00 at account opening
- Have Direct Deposit of a Payroll or Social Security check with a minimum of $500.00 made to Wise Checking Account within 60 days of account opening.
- The Bank will deposit the $100.00 promotional bonus to the Wise Checking Account within 30 business days after the initial direct deposit
- No minimum balance is required
- Unlimited check writing benefits
- No monthly service charge
- First order of standard checks free
- ATM/debit card
- Free 24/7 online banking & CheckFree BillPay
- Mobile App featuring Mobile Deposit
- No monthly service fees
- If Wise Checking Account is closed by the customer or The Bank of Princeton within 6 months after opening and the $100.00 promotional bonus has been deposited into the account, the Bank will deduct the $100.00 promotional bonus from the account at account closing.
- Subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.
- Wise Checking Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT
I would check with CSR to find out if this offer triggers a hard or soft pull before signing up. If you are looking to switch to this bank, this could be the offer for you. In my opinion, the bonus amount isn’t too convincing so I would consider different offers. However, if you are interested, act soon because the offer is subject to change at any time!
Additionally, feel free to comment below if you have experience with this bank. We value your feedback and we will continue to keep you guys updated on all the deals nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated The Bank of Princeton promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.