Find an updated list of The Bank of Princeton promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus for opening a new checking account and meeting certain requirements.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Table of Contents
About The Bank of Princeton Promotions
The Bank of Princeton is headquartered in Princeton and is the 24th largest bank in the state of New Jersey. This bank’s goal is to make a positive difference in the communities they serve. If you aren’t a resident in the area, take a look at our list of bank bonuses that are found nationwide for more suitable offers.
The Bank of Princeton $100 Checking Bonus
The Bank of Princeton is offering a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet certain requirements.
- Account Type: Wise Checking Account
- Availability: NJ, PA; in-branch only
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500 minimum
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown, sensitive
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: $100 if closed within six months
- Household limit: None listed
(Offer has no expiration date)
You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking® ($150 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), and HSBC Advance Checking (up to $240 bonus).
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open new Wise Checking Account, which is subject to approval
- Deposit minimum $50.00 at account opening
- Have Direct Deposit of a Payroll or Social Security check with a minimum of $500.00 made to Wise Checking Account within 60 days of account opening.
- The Bank will deposit the $100.00 promotional bonus to the Wise Checking Account within 30 business days after the initial direct deposit
- No minimum balance is required
- Unlimited check writing benefits
- No monthly service charge
- First order of standard checks free
- ATM/debit card
- Free 24/7 online banking & CheckFree BillPay
- Mobile App featuring Mobile Deposit
- No monthly service fees
- If Wise Checking Account is closed by the customer or The Bank of Princeton within 6 months after opening and the $100.00 promotional bonus has been deposited into the account, the Bank will deduct the $100.00 promotional bonus from the account at account closing.
- Subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.
- Wise Checking Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
I would check with CSR to find out if this offer triggers a hard or soft pull before signing up. If you are looking to switch to this bank, this could be the offer for you. In my opinion, the bonus amount isn’t too convincing so I would consider different offers. However, if you are interested, act soon because the offer is subject to change at any time!
Additionally, feel free to comment below if you have experience with this bank. We value your feedback and we will continue to keep you guys updated on all the deals nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated The Bank of Princeton promotions, bonuses and offers
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|