For individuals that purchased products from The Body Shop from Feb. 12, 2011 to March 21, 2017, you are eligible for a potential award from the The Body Shop Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the receipts of customer bought products have shown more than 5 numbers of their credit card or debit card numbers which violates the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act. The Body Shop is not required to admit any liability and is offering a $12 Gift Card in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, you should file a claim for your potential award by July 12, 2017.
The Body Shop Facta Lawsuit:
- The Body Shop Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 07/12/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Customers of The Body Shop from Feb. 12, 2011 to March 21, 2017 who have purchased a product with a debit or credit card with more than 5 numbers of their credit card shown.
- Estimated Amount: $12 Giftcard
- Proof of Purchase: Class Members who received a notice of this settlement do not need to do anything to receive their settlement benefit. While Class Members that did not receive the settlement notice may submit a claims form and a qualifying copy of their receipt to the settlement administrator to receive their settlement benefit.
- Case Name & Number: Henry Lee v. Buth-Na-Bodhaige Inc. d/b/a The Body Shop, Case No. 1:16-cv-01104-LTS, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the The Body Shop Claims Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 12, 2017 from the entry of the settlement order to receive your potential award!
For individuals that have had their receipts shown more than 5 numbers of their debit or credit card when purchasing a product from The Body Shop, you are eligible for a potential award from the The Body Shop Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, The Body Shop is not required to admit any liability and has offered a $12 Giftcard. So if you are eligible, file a claim July 12, 2017 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The American Express® Business Gold Card offers 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn more rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month** (**4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*). In addition, you'll get an airline bonus; 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
This card does carry a $295 annual fee, but no foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)