If you received an automated call to your cell phone from The Warranty Group or American Residential Warranty between 3/7/2011 and 8/11/2015, you may be eligible for a payment of up to $500 from The Warranty Group Class Action Lawsuit. According to this lawsuit, The Warranty Group and its business partner, American Residential Warranty, made unsolicited calls with an automatic dialer to consumers’ cell phones and telephone numbers on the National Do Not Call Registry in order to promote certain home warranty products. In doing so, the two companies allegedly violated the federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) because some consumers did not agree to receive these calls. The defendants deny any wrongdoing but have agreed to settle the claims in order to avoid ongoing litigation.
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Warranty Group TCPA Class Action Lawsuit:
- The Warranty Group TCPA Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/17/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who placed a call to American Residential Warranty, but did not speak to anyone or leave a voicemail, and who, between 3/7/2011 and 8/11/2015, received a call on a U.S. telephone number from the defendants for the purpose of offering home warranty products.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $500
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Flanigan v. The Warranty Group Inc., et al., Case No. 14-CH-00956, in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, County Department, Chancery Division
How to File a Claim:
- Head to The Warranty Group TCPA Claim Form
- To submit a Claim Form online, you must choose to fill out the Short Claim Form or the Long Claim Form.
- The Short Form requires you to state that you received an unauthorized call on your cell phone or received more than one call on your telephone number that was registered on the National Do Not Call Registry. The maximum payment for this form is $125.
- The Long Form requires you to provide the same information as well as a copy of your wireless cell phone bill(s) showing receipt of these calls. You will also have to state that this information is true. The maximum payment for this form is up to $50 per call for up to 10 calls.
- File your claim by 12/17/2015 if you want to be included in The Warranty Group TCPA Settlement.
When you included your number in the National Do Not Call Registry, you expected NOT to receive calls from solicitors. The Warranty Group and American Residential Warranty may have ignored this request and placed a prerecorded call in order to promote certain home warranty products between 3/7/2011 and 8/11/2015. If this happened to you, you may be able to make a claim and get up to $500 cash from The Warranty Group TCPA Class Action Lawsuit. If you think you qualify for this class action lawsuit, make sure you file a claim by 12/17/2015 and then check out the entire list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements from HMB!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn 4X Membership Rewards® points when you dine at restaurants worldwide & at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X); 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees). Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.