For individuals who purchased tickets from TicketMaster between October 21st, 1999 and February 27th, 2013, then you might be eligible for a potential free tickets or discount codes from the Ticketmaster Ticket Voucher Redemption Class Action Lawsuit! Each voucher can be redeemed up to 17 times per class member. According to the lawsuit, Ticketmaster failed to fully disclose to consumers all aspects of its UPS and order processing fees. If you believe that you are eligible, file a claim by June of 2020 to receive your potential reward!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and make recurring Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party per calendar month for 3 consecutive months from the first full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account.
Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Ticketmaster Ticket Voucher Class Action Lawsuit:
- Ticketmaster Ticket Voucher Redemption Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: June 2020
- Who’s Eligible: All consumers who purchased tickets on Ticketmaster.com between October 21, 1999, and February 27, 2013
- Estimated Amount: $5 UPS Discount Code, $2.25 Discount Code, or Ticket Vouchers
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Schlesinger v. Ticketmaster
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Ticketmaster Ticket Voucher Redemption Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 2020 to receive your potential voucher or discount code!
For individuals that purchased tickets from TicketMaster between October 21st, 1999 and February 27th, 2013, then you are eligible for a potential reward from the Ticketmaster Ticket Voucher Redemption Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Ticketmaster failed to fully disclose to consumers all aspects of its UPS and order processing fees so if you are eligible, file a claim by June 2020 to receive your potential reimursement! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
With the Chase Ink Business CashSM Card:
• Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
• Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
• Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
• 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• No Annual Fee