For all residents who have ever purchased decking material from Timberdeck XLM Decking, you may be entitled to either: replacement decking, labor reimbursement, property damage up to $100. A settlement has been reached regarding the material of TimberTech decking that causes certain types of decking material to scorch, fade, or blister. The lawsuit was filed due to a customer complaining that the deck materials he purchased from August 31, 2010 to November 1, 2011 had a defect that caused it to blacken, whiten or develop a surface film.
You may be eligible for replacement decking, labor reimbursement, or property damage up to $100 if you own XLM Mountain Cedar decking material purchased by Aug. 31, 2010 or XLM Desert Bronze decking material purchased by Nov. 1, 2011. File a claim by 03/16/17!
Table of Contents
TimberTech XLM Decking Defect Class Action Lawsuit:
- TimberTech XLM Decking Defect Class Action Lawsuit Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 03/16/2017
- Who’s Eligible: All residents of the U.S. that have purchased products or materials from TimberTech XLM Decking
- Estimated Amount: Class members may receive replacement decking, labor reimbursement, property damage
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, class members must show proof of ownership of the property used with the TimberTech Decking material, reciepts/documentation showing the purchase date of the decking material with square footage, and pictures of the deck material defect scorching, fading or blistering
- Case Name & Number: Gornstein v. TimberTech Ltd., et al., Case No. 1:14-cv-12409-MBB, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the TimberTech XLM Decking Defect Class Action Lawsuit Form
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 03/16/2017 to receive your potential award!
You can potentially get replacement decking, labor reimbursement, and/or property damage up to $100 from the TimberTech XLM Decking Defect Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, TimberTech XLM Decking agreed to settle a lawsuit with a customer that alleged they purchased defected material from a certain time period date. If you also purchased TimberTech XLM Decking materials from the listed dates above, file a claim by 03/16/2017 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Ink Business Cash Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.