If you had a Michigan street address and purchased a subscription to a Time publication directly from Time at any time from Feb. 19, 2013 and Feb. 19, 2016, then you might be eligible to a potential reward from the Time Magazine Subscription Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Time Magazine allegedly violated Michigan’s Video Rental Privacy Act by disclosing information about customers’ magazine subscriptions to third parties. They denied any wrongdoing but agreed to settle the magazine subscription class action lawsuit to avoid the uncertainty and expense of ongoing litigation. If you are eligible, file a claim by November 29th, 2018 to receive your potential reward!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Time Magazine Subscription CAL:
- Time Magazine Subscription Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: November 29th, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the Time magazine subscription settlement include anyone with a Michigan street address who purchased a subscription to a Time publication directly from Time (but not through a Time website) between Feb. 19, 2013 and Feb. 19, 2016.
- Estimated Amount: Approximately $25 – $50
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Carolyn Perlin v. Time Inc., Case No. 2:16-cv-10635-GCS-MKM, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Time Magazine Subscription Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by November 29th, 2018 to receive your potential reward!
For individuals had a Michigan street address and purchased a subscription to a Time publication directly from Time at any time from Feb. 19, 2013 and Feb. 19, 2016, , then you are eligible for a potential reward from the Time Magazine Subscription Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, there are claims that Time discloses personal information about its subscribers to third parties without the subscribers’ consent so if you are eligible, file a claim by November 29th, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business and you'll receive employee cards at no additional cost.
This card carries no annual fee.