If you purchased Tincup Whiskey between 7/1/2013 and 9/16/2015, you are entitled to up to $27 from the Tincup Whiskey Class Action Lawsuit. This settlement resolves a lawsuit accusing the makers of the whiskey of engaging in deceptive marketing by failing to adequately disclose that its rye whiskey product was distilled in the state of Indiana. According to the plaintiffs, the product claimed to be made in Colorado even though it was actually distilled in Indiana. As a result of this class action lawsuit, the defendant has also agreed to modify its labeling and website to disclose that the product is distilled in Indiana. Proximo Spirits denies any wrongdoing but has agreed to settle the matter outside of court.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Business Complete BankingSM account and deposit $2,000 or more in new money within 30 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days. Chase offers financial products and services that let you bank when and how you want. Get Coupon---Chase Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking: Earn $750 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $750 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for larger businesses with high monthly transaction volume. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking: Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Business Checking 100: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity. Apply Now---Huntington Business Checking 100 Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Axos Bank Basic Business Checking Account. The average daily balance of the account must be at least $5,000 in the first three months after account opening, in order to qualify for the $100 bonus.
Apply Now---Axos Bank Business Checking Review
Tincup Whiskey Class Action Lawsuit:
- Tincup Whiskey Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 11/17/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone in the United States who purchased bottles of Tincup whiskey or purchased alcoholic beverages containing Tincup whiskey between 7/1/2013 and 9/16/2015
- Estimated Amount:
- If you submit a Claim Form with proof of purchase, you will be entitled to a payment of $4.50 per bottle of Tincup whiskey purchased, up to a maximum of six bottles per Class Member.
- If you do not provide proof of purchase when you file a claim, you will be eligible for a payment of $2.25 per bottle of Tincup Whiskey purchased, up to a maximum of six bottles per Class Member.
- If you purchased alcoholic beverages containing Tincup whiskey at a bar or restaurant, you will be eligible to receive a payment of $0.75 per beverage, subject to a cap of five drinks.
- Proof of Purchase: Not required
- Case Name & Number: Aliano et al. v. Proximo Spirts, Inc., Case No. 2014-CH-17429 in the Circuit Court of Cook County Illinois.
How to File a Claim:
- If you are a class member, head to the Tincup Whiskey Claim Form.
- You can submit a Claim Form online or by mail.
- If you want to file a claim online, you will need to provide your email address. If you want to mail a claim form, download the paper Claim Form.
- File your claim by 11/17/2015 if you want to be included in the Tincup Whiskey Class Action Settlement.
If you have purchased any Tincup Whiskey products, you deserve to be reimbursed by the Tincup Whiskey Class Action Lawsuit. Unfortunately, the company made false claims about where the product was distilled, so they are making a marketing and labeling change to the whiskey and paying class members up to $27 for valid claims. You can find even more Class Action Lawsuit Settlements from the HMB list.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).