Nowadays airfare prices have increased immensely, but if you’ve been wanting cheaper affordable flights, let us help you by providing the best top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals are known for disappearing quickly so you should act fast when approaching these deals. Just remember that if any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel and change your mind as you please. Grab your best friend, your parents, or even neighbor and invite them to join on these exciting deals that will only last for a short while. These affordable flight deals are hard to catch so it’s best if you book now so you don’t miss out!
Try booking your flight with some of our recommended cards from our list of Best Credit Cards to earn total travel coverage and more bonuses. You can also find other affordable flight deals through Google Flights in case there’s a better alternative to the one we mentioned. Try it now!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best flight deals that we have to offer.
Book your flight with Orbitz for more available times!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Glasgow, United Kingdom (e.g. 5/22 – 5/29)
- Starting from $667 for travel until early June.
- Air Canada from Portland, OR to Copenhagen, Denmark (e.g. 9/26 – 10/3)
- Starting from $594 for travel from late September to mid October.
- JetBlue Airlines from New York City, NY to Charleston, South Carolina (e.g. 5/20 – 5/23)
- Starting from $148 for travel until May.
- United Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (e.g. 9/5 – 9/12)
- Starting from $475 for travel from late August to September.
- American Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Atlanta, Georgia (e.g. 4/28 – 5/1)
- Starting from $102 for travel until May.
- Delta Airlines from Seattle, WA to Nairobi, Kenya (e.g. 11/4 – 11/11)
- Starting from $850 for travel in November or January to February 2019.
- American Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Houston, TX (e.g. 4/21 – 4/24)
- Starting from $146 for travel until early May.
- Alaska Airlines from Dallas, TX to Edmonton, Canada (e.g. 5/9 – 5/14)
- Starting from $316 for travel in early May.
- United Airlines from Chicago, IL to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (e.g. 9/18 – 9/25)
- Starting from $621 for travel from late August to September.
- JetBlue Airlines from Fort Lauderdale, FL to San Diego, CA (e.g. 4/25 – 4/28)
- Starting from $196 for travel from late April to early May.
We strive to provide you with the best affordable flight deals that is available. Our top ten flight deals are included to give you plenty of options that you can use for your own use, or share with others who are interested in traveling. These flight deals are best to take advantage as soon as immediately for best results because they do sell out quick! For a full list of credit cards and awesome bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that’s perfect for you!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.74% - 28.49%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
Leave a Reply