Come fly with me! If you want to travel but don’t want to break the bank, check out our top ten flight deals! We explore the travel sites of the world wide web and try to find the best flight deals around. We have flights from China, Paris, Canada and more with many different airlines across the world. Remember that most airlines do allow 24 hours grace period for you to cancel so if you’re excited and still need to make sure yours and family can go, book ahead and snatch up that flight before theTop Ten Flight Deals for April 12, 2018 deal expires. Please note that we’ll be updating this post throughout the day to bring you flight deals that go live and more, so be sure to come back. These flight deals usually expire in less than a day, so if you want to get some of the best flight deals around and are feeling spontaneous, take advantage of these hot flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Additionally, you can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day:
- American Airlines from Boston, MA to Nice, France (e.g. 9/19 – 9/26)
- Starting from $477 for travel from mid September to October.
- Delta Airlines from New York City, NY to Bridgetown, Barbados (e.g. 9/18 – 9/25)
- Starting from $248 for travel from September to October.
- United Airlines from Washington, DC to Lihue, HI (e.g. 5/7 – 5/13)
- Starting from $572 for travel until early May.
- Delta Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Boston, MA (e.g. 4/28 – 5/1)
- Starting from $205 for travel until May.
- American Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Shannon, Ireland (e.g. 6/1 – 6/8)
- Starting from $607 for travel until early June.
- American Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Cancun, Mexico (e.g. 4/21- 4/26)
- Starting from $195 for travel until May.
- United Airlines from Philadelphia, PH to Cancun, Mexico (e.g. 4/21 – 4/24)
- Starting from $197 for travel in April.
- British Airways from New York City, NY to Madrid, Spain (e.g. 7/9 – 7/16)
- Starting from $645 for travel in May to early March 2019.
- Air Europa from Miami, FL to Madrid, Spain (e.g. 7/9 – 9/24)
- Starting from $880 for travel in late May to early March 2019.
- Air Canada from Dallas, TX to Malta, Malta (e.g. 8/15 – 8/22)
- Starting from $582 for travel from mid August to mid September – October.
You can also book your flight with Orbitz for more available time.
Traveling is expensive, especially if you want to fly out of the country. With different airlines and locations having flash prices everyday, check out our top ten flight deals throughout the day. We have domestic to international flight deals from U.S. Cities and more, so fill up those pages of your passport with our top ten flight deals today as these deals go fast! Check out our full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities with our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
The Chase Ink Business CashSM Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & % cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost & the 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases.