Nowadays airfare prices have increased immensely, but if you’ve been wanting cheaper affordable flights, let us help you by providing the best top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals are known for disappearing quickly so you should act fast when approaching these deals.
Just remember that if any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel and change your mind as you please. Grab your best friend, your parents, or even neighbor and invite them to join on these exciting deals that will only last for a short while. These affordable flight deals are hard to catch so it’s best if you book now so you don’t miss out!
Try booking your flight with some of our recommended cards from our list of Best Credit Cards to earn total travel coverage and more bonuses. You can also find other affordable flight deals through Google Flights in case there’s a better alternative to the one we mentioned. Try it now!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best flight deals that we have to offer. You can also book your flight with Orbitz for more available times!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Air Canada from Portland, OR to Taipei, Taiwan (e.g. 11/4 – 11/11)
- Starting from $635 for travel in November for Monday
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Madrid, Spain (e.g. 9/17 – 9/25)
- Starting from $393 for travel on the outbound end of September
- Asiana Airlines from Seattle, WA to Ho Chi Ming, Vietnam (e.g. 9/16 – 9/23)
- Starting from $628 for travel from September – early December
- Delta Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Paris, France (e.g. 11/4 – 11/10)
- Starting from $492 for travel from late October – November.
- American Airlines from New York City, NY to Madrid, Spain (e.g. 9/9 – 9/17)
- Starting from $276 for travel in September
- KLM-Royal Dutch Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Inverness, United Kingdom (e.g. 9/9 – 9/16)
- Starting from $515 for travel in September
- American Airlines from San Jose, CA to Toronto, Canada (e.g. 9/18-9/24)
- Starting from $280 for travel from September – early November
- ANA All Nippon Airways from Portland, OR to Jakarta, Indonesia (e.g. 9/17-9/24)
- Starting from $696 for travel from September – November
- United Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Sao Paulo, Brazil (e.g. 9/16-9/23)
- Starting from $561 for travel from September – early December
- jetBlue Airways from New York City, NY to Guayaquil, Ecuador (e.g.9/17-9/22)
- Starting from $375 for travel from September – October
We strive to provide you with the best affordable flight deals that is available. Our top ten flight deals are included to give you plenty of options that you can use for your own use, or share with others who are interested in traveling. These flight deals are best to take advantage as soon as immediately for best results because they do sell out quick!
For a full list of credit cards and awesome bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that’s perfect for you!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review