With new airlines emerging and evolving, competition is fierce. In a perfect competition type of business, these airlines must keep their prices as low as possible to compete for your business and maintain their operations. With that being said, knowing how to search for flights (typically on specific dates) will bring you the best prices and additional savings.
That can be time consuming, so let us do the micro-searching for you and we’ll keep you up-to-date with the best deals on flights daily. So whether you’re a globetrotter, business traveler, or a recreational flier, you’ll be stretching your dollar and getting the best bang for your buck.
Be aware that these deals can come and go as quick as a few minutes up to a few days, so be sure book as soon as you can to lock in the best deal possible.
Most airlines do allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so if you’re excited and still need to make sure your travel partner can tag along – just book and talk to them by the end of the day. Not only will we provide you with a money-saving opportunity, but you can maximize your savings and earnings potentials by using the best credit cards for travel, finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses, and much more!
You can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned, it doesn’t hurt to try!
We recommend you booking through Priceline to find the best deals. Orbitz is also a great alternative – but use both interchangeably to compare prices & find the best deals!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Delta Airlines from Washington, DC to Manila, RP (e.g. 08/19 – 08/26)
- Starting at $930 for travel late August
- Delta Airlines from Boston, MA to Los Angeles, CA (e.g. 09/06 – 09/10)
- Starting from $236 for travel late August – September
- United Airlines from Newark, NJ to Rome, Italy (e.g. 01/14 – 01/22)
- Starting from $330 for travel from January 2020 – mid March 2020
- JetBlue from Long Beach, CA to Salt Lake City, UT (e.g. 06/12 – 06/19)
- Starting from $108 for travel until May to August
- American Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Albuquerque, NM (e.g. 10/19 – 10/26)
- Starting from $174 for travel in August – November
- American Airlines from Dallas, TX to Tokyo, Japan (e.g. 11/7 – 11/14)
- Starting at $756 for travel from September – March 2020
- American Airlines from Atlanta, GA to Denver, CO (e.g. 11/2 – 11/9)
- Starting from $111 for travel from May & August – December
- American Airlines from Seattle, WA to Auckland, New Zealand (e.g. 11/5 – 11/12)
- Starting from $860 for travel from late October – mid November
- Delta Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Orlando, FL (e.g. 08/16 – 08/21)
- Starting from $187 for travel from August – early October
- Delta Airlines from Dallas, TX to Barcelona, Spain (e.g. 8/12 – 8/20)
- Starting from $454 for travel in early August or mid September – early December or January 2020 – early March 2020
Airlines understand that we are price elastic to airfare tickets, so they need to find a price point where it’s reasonable for the consumer and to maintain their operation! More than half of the time, all it really takes is a little trial and error to find the best prices. Whether it be flying on a Tuesday or flying to a nearby city could bring a world of savings.
Now that you’ve picked up some tips, be sure to use one of the best credit cards for travel and finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses to maximize your savings and experience.
Often times, you’ll be able to fly free using those two vehicles mention through rewards accumulation. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|