With new airlines emerging and evolving, competition is fierce. In a perfect competition type of business, these airlines must keep their prices as low as possible to compete for your business and maintain their operations. With that being said, knowing how to search for flights (typically on specific dates) will bring you the best prices and additional savings. That can be time consuming, so let us do the micro-searching for you and we’ll keep you up-to-date with the best deals on flights daily. So whether you’re a globetrotter, business traveler, or a recreational flier, you’ll be stretching your dollar and getting the best bang for your buck. Be aware that these deals can come and go as quick as a few minutes up to a few days, so be sure book as soon as you can to lock in the best deal possible.
Most airlines do allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so if you’re excited and still need to make sure your travel partner can tag along – just book and talk to them by the end of the day. Not only will we provide you with a money-saving opportunity, but you can maximize your savings and earnings potentials by using the best credit cards for travel, finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses, and much more!
You can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned, it doesn’t hurt to try!
We recommend you booking through Priceline to find the best deals. Orbitz is also a great alternative – but use both interchangeably to compare prices & find the best deals!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Delta/American Airlines from Newark, NJ to Santa Ana, CA (e.g. 9/15 – 9/19)
- Starting at $279 from September – November
- American Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Orlando, FL (e.g. 9/16 – 9/20)
- Starting at $224 from September – November
- American Airlines from Portland, OR to Omaha, NE (e.g. 9/23 – 9/26)
- Starting at $191 from September – early November
- United Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Aguadilla, PR (e.g. 9/20 – 9/27)
- Starting at $394 from late September – November
- Air France from Miami, FL to Nuremberg, GM (e.g. 9/22 – 9/29)
- Starting at $564 from late September – early December
- Air Canada from San Francisco, CA to Taipei, Taiwan (e.g. 9/19 – 9/26)
- Starting at $540 from September – November
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines from Washington D.C. to Catania, Italy (e.g. 9/26 – 10/3)
- Starting at $554 from late September – November
- Air Canada from Seattle, WA to Beijing, China (e.g. 9/25 – 10/2)
- Starting at $450 from late September – early December
- United Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Mumbai, India (e.g. 9/18 – 9/25)
- Starting at $722 for travel outbound in September
- Finnair from Chicago, IL to Nuremberg, GM (e.g. 9/22 – 9/29)
- Starting at $566 from late September – early December
Airlines understand that we are price elastic to airfare tickets, so they need to find a price point where it’s reasonable for the consumer and to maintain their operation! More than half of the time, all it really takes is a little trial and error to find the best prices. Whether it be flying on a Tuesday or flying to a nearby city could bring a world of savings. Now that you’ve picked up some tips, be sure to use one of the best credit cards for travel and finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses to maximize your savings and experience. Often times, you’ll be able to fly free using those two vehicles mention through rewards accumulation. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!