If you’re looking to travel, but don’t want to spend all of your money, here is a list of the best flight deals of the day. These promotions normally are only good for a few days. Make sure if you find a promotion that you like, book it immediately before it expires! Also, book with one of the 3 best travel credit cards: AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred, or Citi Prestige Card to earn easy promotions. We recommend you check with Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned.
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals.
You can also book your flight with Orbitz for more time.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- JetBlue Airways from Boston to Fort Lauderdale (e.g. 9/21 – 9/28)
- Starting at $138 from September – early November
- United/American/Delta from East Coast Cities to Chicago/Dallas (e.g. 9/21 – 9/28)
- Starting At $76 from August – May
- Copa from Los Angeles to Columbia (e.g. 9/20 – 9/25)
- Starting at $351 from September – Decemeber
- United Airlines Dallas to Seoul (e.g. 9/12 – 9/19)
- Starting at $762 from late September – early December
- Delta Airlines from New York City to Dallas (e.g. 10/15 – 10/18)
- Starting at $96 from late September – Mid December
- Delta Airlines from Washington D.C. to Los Cabos (e.g. 9/20 – 9/24)
- Starting at $307 from September- September
- Delta Airlines from Newark to Amsterdam (e.g. 11/20 – 11/27)
- Starting at $461 from November – December
- Air Canada From Los Angeles to Calgary (e.g. 6/2 – 6/7)
- Starting at $549 from September – July
- Delta Airlines from Seattle to Shannon, Ireland (e.g. 9/26 – 10/4)
- Starting at $630 from September to October
- Air China From Los Angeles to Bangkok (e.g. 11/6 – 1/10)
- Starting at $502 from September – May
When booking flights, it does not always have to be expensive. If you plan on booking, make sure you take advantage of this promotion now before it expires. We strive to give you the best flight deals of the day to save you money when you’re traveling. These are just a random few that have bonus opportunities. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you! For more Flight Deals, Check out our full list of Best Flight Deals.
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.