Come fly with me! If you want to travel but don’t want to break the bank, check out our top ten flight deals! We explore the travel sites of the world wide web and try to find the best flight deals around. We have flights from China, Paris, Canada and more with many different airlines across the world. Remember that most airlines do allow 24 hours grace period for you to cancel so if you’re excited and still need to make sure yours and family can go, book ahead and snatch up that flight before the deal expires. Please note that we’ll be updating this post throughout the day to bring you flight deals that go live and more, so be sure to come back. These flight deals usually expire in less than a day, so if you want to get some of the best flight deals around and are feeling spontaneous, take advantage of these hot flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Additionally, you can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day:
- KLM Royal Dutch from Washington, D.C. to Rome, Italy (e.g. 11/14 – 11/21)
- Starting at $486 for travel in late October to early December
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos (e.g. 11/14 – 11/21)
- Starting at $446 for travel in September to early December
- Delta Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Shanghai, China (e.g. 10/2 – 10/12)
- Starting at $465 for travel in September to early December
- American Airlines from Chicago, IL to Boston, MA (e.g. 11/4 – 11/11)
- Starting at $99 for travel in September to early December
- Turkish Airlines from Chicago, IL to Athens, Greece (e.g. 11/13 – 11/20)
- Starting at $569 for travel in November
- Icelandair from Chicago, IL to Amsterdam, Netherlands (e.g. 11/2 – 11/9)
- Starting at $478 for travel in late October to early December
- British Airways from New York City, NY to Catania, Italy (e.g. 10/5 – 10/12)
- Starting at $523 for travel in October
- JetBlue Airways from Boston, MA to Fort Lauderdale, FL (e.g. 9/6 – 9/13)
- Starting at $146 for travel in September to early December
- Frontier Airlines from San Antonio, TX to Phoenix, AZ (e.g. 10/10 – 10/17)
- Starting at $126 for travel in October to early November
- United Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Honolulu, HI (e.g. 10/3 – 10/10)
- Starting at $496 for travel in late August to early October
You can also book your flight with Orbitz for more available time.
Traveling is expensive, especially if you want to fly out of the country. With different airlines and locations having flash prices everyday, check out our top ten flight deals throughout the day. We have domestic to international flight deals from U.S. Cities and more, so fill up those pages of your passport with our top ten flight deals today as these deals go fast! Check out our full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities with our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.