Want to go on vacation or a business trip, but don’t want to pay full price for airfare? HMB has got your back. With our top ten flight deals of the day, you can save hundreds on your next flight. However, flight deals don’t last long, so make sure to take advantage of the deals listed below as soon as possible. If any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so you can book and make sure that you’re ready to go by the end of the day. If there’s somewhere you’ve always been wanting to go to, and you see it listed here, this may be your chance to snatch up a great deal!
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. You can also try booking through Google Flights if there’s a better deal than the one we mentioned.
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals or book your flight with Orbitz for more available times.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- United Airlines from New York, NY to Kauai, HI (e.g. 1/23 – 1/28)
- Starting at $528 for travel until January 2019 to February 2019.
- United Airlines from Boston, MA to Kona, HI (e.g. 1/16 – 1/21)
- Starting at $508 for travel from January 2019 to early March 2019.
- Aeromexico from San Francisco, CA to Bogota, Colombia (e.g. 1/23 – 1/29)
- Starting at $417 for travel from late January 2019 to May 2019.
- United Airlines from Portland, OR to San Juan, Puerto Rico (e.g. 1/29 – 2/5)
- Starting at $316 for travel from late January 2019 to early February 2019.
- Qantas Airways from Phoenix, AZ to Melbourne, Australia (e.g. 2/19 – 2/26)
- Starting at $787 for travel from February 2019 to early May 2018 or August 2019 to October 2019.
- Delta Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Tampa, FL (e.g. 2/5 – 2/12)
- Starting at $156 for travel from January – February.
- Delta Airlines from Dallas, TX to Orlando, FL (e.g. 1/23 – 1/30)
- Starting at $307 for travel from December – May
- American Airlines from Chicago, IL to Fort Myers, FL (e.g. 1/15 – 1/22)
- Starting at $134 for travel from December – July
- American Airlines from Denver, CO to Miami, FL (e.g. 3/12 – 3/19)
- Starting at $188 for travel from January – April
- Delta Airlines from Dallas, TX to Madrid, Spain (e.g. 2/12 – 2/19)
- Starting at $422 for travel from February – March & October – November
If you’re looking to save on your next adventure or business trip, this is the place to check! We’re committed to find the best prices for you and save you time on your search, so you can enjoy without having to worry about the costs. We update this post throughout the day, so check back on us to see if your dream vacation is about to take flight. Make sure to take advantage of the deals that you’re interested in because they won’t last long. Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for more flight deals because we have hot, fresh deals every day! If you’re looking for a full list of credit cards and great bonus offers, check out our credit cards list for a card that best suits you! If you’re also part of a loyalty program, we update our points, miles, and bonuses list for great offers every month to earn you the extra points and miles you need for your next trip!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Leave a Reply