Want to go on vacation or a business trip, but don’t want to pay full price for airfare? HMB has got your back. With our top ten flight deals of the day, you can save hundreds on your next flight. However, flight deals don’t last long, so make sure to take advantage of the deals listed below as soon as possible.
If any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so you can book and make sure that you’re ready to go by the end of the day. If there’s somewhere you’ve always been wanting to go to, and you see it listed here, this may be your chance to snatch up a great deal!
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. You can also try booking through Google Flights if there’s a better deal than the one we mentioned.
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals or book your flight with Orbitz for more available times.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Qantas Airways from Newark, NJ to Sydney, Australia (e.g. 3/6 – 3/14)
- Starting at $695 for travel from March 2019 to May 2019 or September 2019.
- Scandinavian Airlines from Boston, MA to Oslo, Norway (e.g. 5/20 – 5/27)
- Starting at $397 for travel from May 2019.
- Lufthansa from Washington, DC to Cape Town, South Africa (e.g. 3/11 – 3/18)
- Starting at $560 for travel from January 2019 to March 2019.
- Alaskan Air from San Francisco, CA to Raleigh, NC (e.g. 1/19 – 1/22)
- Starting at $196 for travel from January 2019 to early June 2019 or September 2019 to early November 2019.
- Air Canada from Los Angeles, CA to Lyon, France (e.g. 3/20 – 3/28)
- Starting at $456 for travel from January 2019 to March 2019 or late October 2019 to early November 2019.
- jetBlue Airways from Los Angeles, CA to Lima, Peru (e.g. 1/29-2/4)
- Starting at $487 for travel from late January 2019 to early February 2019
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Sydney, Australia (e.g. 2/25-3/6)
- Starting at $735 for travel from late February 2019 to June 2019 or late July 2019 to mid September 2019
- American Airlines from Portland, OR to Frankfurt, Germany (e.g. 1/14-1/21)
- Starting at $524 for travel from January 2019 to March 2019 or late October 2019
- Hawaiian Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Kona, HI (e.g. 1/14-1/20)
- Starting at $375 for travel from from January 2019 to early March 2019
- Air Canada from Philadelphia, PA to Barcelona, Spain (e.g. 4/29-5/6)
- Starting at $304 for travel from late April 2019 – early May 2019
If you’re looking to save on your next adventure or business trip, this is the place to check! We’re committed to find the best prices for you and save you time on your search, so you can enjoy without having to worry about the costs. We update this post throughout the day, so check back on us to see if your dream vacation is about to take flight. Make sure to take advantage of the deals that you’re interested in because they won’t last long.
Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for more flight deals because we have hot, fresh deals every day! If you’re looking for a full list of credit cards and great bonus offers, check out our credit cards list for a card that best suits you! If you’re also part of a loyalty program, we update our points, miles, and bonuses list for great offers every month to earn you the extra points and miles you need for your next trip!
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.
Leave a Reply