Airfare prices can be expensive if you don’t know where to look, so let us do the heavy lifting and find you the cheapest flight deals anywhere! Flight deals rarely last long so if you see a deal you like from our list be sure to act fast, be spontaneous and book a getaway trip before the opportunity slips by. Most airlines has a 24 hours grace period for you to cancel if you do change your mind. If you got your eyes on a cheap flight deal then it is better to be safe and book now than to miss out. You know you will be getting the most out of your money when you use HMB, we take our time finding the best flight deals so you don’t have to. Our site is convenient and easy to use so bookmark it and check back daily for more flight deals.
Check out the Best Credit Cards that will cover all your travel needs. Sign up now to start earning your rewards. You can also find cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case our list do not meet your needs or there are better deals than those listed.
We recommend booking with Price line to find the lowest airfares.
You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Today’s Top Ten Fight Deals
- JetBlue Airlines from New York, NY to San Francisco, CA (e.g. 01/27 – 01/30)
- Starting at $226 for travel from January 2018 – May 2018
- United Airlines from Washington, D.C. to Los Cabos, Mexico (e.g. 01/05 – 01/09)
- Starting at $264 for travel in early January 2018
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Ibiza, Spain (e.g. 08/14 – 08/21)
- Starting at $565 for travel in August 2018 or mid September 2018
- Air France from Chicago, IL to Paris, France (e.g. 03/06 – 03/13)
- Starting at $452 for travel from late January 2018 – early March 2018
- United Airlines from Portland, OR to Toronto, Canada (e.g. 03/06 -03/13)
- Starting at $276 for travel from mid January 2018 – early February 2018
- Alaska Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Boston, MA (e.g. 03/02 – 03/06)
- Starting at $226 for travel from January 2018 – March 2018
- American Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Kailua, HI (e.g. 01/18 – 01/24)
- Starting at $417 for travel from January 2018 – early February 2018
- Virgin Atlantic from Washington, D.C. to Belfast, United Kingdom (e.g. 05/21 – 05/28)
- Starting at $469 for travel from April 2018 – May 2018
- JetBlue Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Fort Lauderdale, FL (e.g. 01/20 – 01/23)
- Starting at $256 for from January 2018 – early February 2018
- Copa Airlines from Boston, MA to San Jose, Costa Rica (e.g. 04/11 – 04/16)
- Starting at $312 for from late March 2018 – early June 2018
If you want to save money on airfare then you come to the right place. We want to mitigate all the stress and hassle when it comes to comparing prices between airlines. Our top ten list was design with you in mind, we offer a variety of flight deals to exotic destinations at a low cost to you. Take advantage of the flight deals that catches your eye because they sell out fast! For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that is right for you! Save time, save money, and happy traveling!
The British Airways Visa Signature Card offers 100,000 Avios after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
• 5X Avios per $1 spent on purchases with British Airways, Aer Lingus, Iberia, and LEVEL within your first 12 months from account opening, thereafter earn 3X Avios.
• 3X Avios per $1 spent on hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel within your first 12 months from account opening, thereafter earn 2X Avios.
• 1X Avios per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. You'll be able to get 10% off British Airways flights starting in the US when you book through the website provided in your welcome materials. In addition, every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa card, you'll earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.