Nowadays airfare prices have increased immensely, but if you’ve been wanting cheaper affordable flights, let us help you by providing the best top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals are known for disappearing quickly so you should act fast when approaching these deals. Just remember that if any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel and change your mind as you please. Grab your best friend, your parents, or even neighbor and invite them to join on these exciting deals that will only last for a short while. These affordable flight deals are hard to catch so it’s best if you book now so you don’t miss out!
Try booking your flight with some of our recommended cards from our list of Best Credit Cards to earn total travel coverage and more bonuses. You can also find other affordable flight deals through Google Flights in case there’s a better alternative to the one we mentioned. Try it now!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best flight deals that we have to offer. You can also book your flight with Orbitz for more available times!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- JetBlue Airlines from New York City, NY to New Orleans, LA (e.g. 12/12 – 12/15)
- Starting from $142 for travel in early December
- Delta Airlines from Boston, MA to Rome, Italy (e.g. 1/22 – 1/30)
- Starting from $345 for travel from January 2019 t0 February 2019.
- JetBlue Airlines from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Los Angeles, CA (e.g. 1/19 – 1/22)
- Starting from $217 for travel from mid January 2019 to early March 2019
- American Airlines from Baltimore, MD to Milan, Italy (e.g. 2/12 – 2/19)
- Starting from $467 for travel from January 2019 to March 2019.
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Philadelphia, PA (e.g. 1/19 – 1/22)
- Starting from $184 for travel in January 2019.
- Spirit Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Bogota, Colombia (e.g. 2/7 – 2/13)
- Starting from $380 for travel from late January 2019 to early February 2019.
- Delta Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Sao Paulo, Brazil (e.g. 2/4 – 2/11)
- Starting from $589 for travel from late January 2019 to May 2019 or late August 2019 to October 2019.
- American Airlines from Seattle, WA to Miami, FL (e.g. 2/6 – 2/12)
- Starting from $280 for travel from January 2019 to early February 2019.
- Delta Airlines from Chicago, IL to Dubai (e.g. 1/14 – 1/21)
- Starting from $750 for travel from January 2019 to March 2019.
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Orlando, FL (e.g. 1/23 – 1/29)
- Starting from $216 for travel from January 2019 to February 2019.
We strive to provide you with the best affordable flight deals that is available. Our top ten flight deals are included to give you plenty of options that you can use for your own use, or share with others who are interested in traveling. These flight deals are best to take advantage as soon as immediately for best results because they do sell out quick! For a full list of credit cards and awesome bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that’s perfect for you!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.
Leave a Reply