Nowadays airfare prices have increased immensely, but if you’ve been wanting cheaper affordable flights, let us help you by providing the best top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals are known for disappearing quickly so you should act fast when approaching these deals. Just remember that if any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel and change your mind as you please. Grab your best friend, your parents, or even neighbor and invite them to join on these exciting deals that will only last for a short while. These affordable flight deals are hard to catch so it’s best if you book now so you don’t miss out!
Try booking your flight with some of our recommended cards from our list of Best Credit Cards to earn total travel coverage and more bonuses. You can also find other affordable flight deals through Google Flights in case there’s a better alternative to the one we mentioned. Try it now!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best flight deals that we have to offer.
Book your flight with Orbitz for more available times!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Delta Airlines from New York City, NY to San Francisco, CA (e.g. 2/24 – 2/27)
- Starting from $226 for travel until early May
- Copa from Boston, MA to San Jose, Costa Rica (e.g. 4/10 – 4/17)
- Starting from $294 for travel from April – June or September – October
- Delta Airlines from Washington, DC to Tel Aviv, Israel (e.g. 2/19 – 2/26)
- Starting from $679 for travel until February
- Finnair from Chicago, IL to Heraklion, Greece (e.g. 5/4 – 5/13)
- Starting from $560 for travel in early May
- Lufthansa from Dallas, TX to Valencia, Spain (e.g. 5/24 – 6/1)
- Starting from $614 for travel from May to early June
- Emirates Airlines from New York City, NY to Male, Maldives (e.g. 4/10 – 4/17)
- Starting from $891 for travel until early June or September – early December
- JetBlue Airlines from Boston, MA to Fort Lauderdale, FL (e.g. 4/28 – 5/2)
- Starting from $142 for travel from late April to early June
- United Airlines from Washington, DC to Trinidad and Tobago (e.g. 2/23 – 3/2)
- Starting from $271 for travel until early May
- Delta Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Inveness, Scotland (e.g. 3/19 – 3/26)
- Starting from $469 for travel until March
- American Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Kingston, Jamaica (e.g. 3/7 – 3/13)
- Starting from $477 for travel in early March
We strive to provide you with the best affordable flight deals that is available. Our top ten flight deals are included to give you plenty of options that you can use for your own use, or share with others who are interested in traveling. These flight deals are best to take advantage as soon as immediately for best results because they do sell out quick! For a full list of credit cards and awesome bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that’s perfect for you!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
Leave a Reply