Airfare prices can be expensive if you don’t know where to look, so let us do the heavy lifting and find you the cheapest flight deals anywhere! Flight deals rarely last long so if you see a deal you like from our list be sure to act fast, be spontaneous and book a getaway trip before the opportunity slips by.
Most airlines has a 24 hours grace period for you to cancel if you do change your mind. If you got your eyes on a cheap flight deal then it is better to be safe and book now than to miss out. You know you will be getting the most out of your money when you use HMB, we take our time finding the best flight deals so you don’t have to.
Our site is convenient and easy to use so bookmark it and check back daily for more flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Sign up now to start earning your rewards. You can also find cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case our list do not meet your needs or there are better deals than those listed.
We recommend booking with Priceline to find the lowest airfares. You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Today’s Top Ten Flight Deals
- American Airlines from New York City to Lihue, Hawaii (e.g. 3/13 – 3/19)
- Starting at $509 for travel until mid May
- Alaska Airlines from Baltimore, MD to Honolulu, Hawaii (e.g. 5/2 – 5/8)
- Starting at $441 for travel from late April – mid May
- JetBlue from San Francisco, CA to New York City, NY (e.g. 3/20 – 3/26)
- Starting at $247 for travel from late April 2018 to early May 2018
- United Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Fort Lauderdale, FL (e.g. 3/20 – 3/26)
- Starting at $204 for travel from late March – early May
- Frontier Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Atlanta, GA (e.g. 3/9 – 3/15)
- Starting at $222 for travel until early April
- United Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Milan, IT (e.g. 03/04 – 03/12)
- Starting at $464 for travel until March or late October – mid November
- United Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Melbourne, AS (e.g. 03/11 – 03/18)
- Starting at $525 for travel until March or May
- Delta Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Madrid, SP (e.g. 03/12 – 03/20)
- Starting at $458 for travel until March or late October – early December
- American Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Madrid, SP (e.g. 10/29 – 11/05)
- Starting at $458 for travel until late October – early December
- China East Airlines from New York City, NY to Bangkok, TH (e.g. 05/08 – 05/16)
- Starting at $498 for travel early May
If you want to save money on airfare then you come to the right place. We want to mitigate all the stress and hassle when it comes to comparing prices between airlines. Our top ten list was design with you in mind, we offer a variety of flight deals to exotic destinations at a low cost to you. Take advantage of the flight deals that catches your eye because they sell out fast!
For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that is right for you! Save time, save money, and happy traveling!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Leave a Reply