Airfare prices can be expensive if you don’t know where to look, so let us do the heavy lifting and find you the cheapest flight deals anywhere! Flight deals rarely last long so if you see a deal you like from our list be sure to act fast, be spontaneous and book a getaway trip before the opportunity slips by. Most airlines has a 24 hours grace period for you to cancel if you do change your mind. If you got your eyes on a cheap flight deal then it is better to be safe and book now than to miss out. You know you will be getting the most out of your money when you use HMB, we take our time finding the best flight deals so you don’t have to. Our site is convenient and easy to use so bookmark it and check back daily for more flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Sign up now to start earning your rewards. You can also find cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case our list do not meet your needs or there are better deals than those listed.
We recommend booking with Priceline to find the lowest airfares.
You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Today’s Top Ten Flight Deals
- American Airlines from Miami, FL to Belize City, Belize (e.g. 04/26/18 – 04/30/18)
- Starting at $198 for travel from April 2018 – early May 2018
- jetBlue Airlines from Newark, NJ to Orlando, FL (e.g. 02/28/18 – 03/07/18)
- Starting at $78 for travel until early March 2018
- Swiss Airlines from Boston, MA to Malta, Malta (e.g. 08/14/18 – 04/21/18)
- Starting at $547 for travel until August 2018 or late September 2018
- American Airlines from Baltimore, MD to Kona, Hawaii (e.g. 02/27/18 – 03/05/18)
- Starting at $497 for travel until early May 2018
- Alaska Airlines from Dallas, TX to Beijing, China (e.g. 03/05/18 – 03/12/18)
- Starting at $698 for travel until from March 2018 – April 2018
- Swiss Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Oslo, Norway (e.g. 06/04/18 – 06/11/18)
- Starting at $464 for travel from late March 2018 – early June 2018
- American Airlines from Seattle, WA to Nice, France (e.g. 04/23/18 – 04/30/18)
- Starting at $538 for travel until April 2018 or mid September 2018
- Finnair Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Stockholm, Sweden (e.g. 05/22/18 – 05/29/18)
- Starting at $447 for travel from May 2018 – early June 2018
- Qatar Airways from Dallas, TX to Amritsar, India (e.g. 09/17/18 – 09/24/18)
- Starting at $625 for travel from September 2018 – November 2018
- Swiss Airlines from Chicago, IL to Budapest, Hungary (e.g. 02/26/18 – 03/05/18)
- Starting at $517 for travel until early March 2018
If you want to save money on airfare then you come to the right place. We want to mitigate all the stress and hassle when it comes to comparing prices between airlines. Our top ten list was design with you in mind, we offer a variety of flight deals to exotic destinations at a low cost to you. Take advantage of the flight deals that catches your eye because they sell out fast! For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that is right for you! Save time, save money, and happy traveling!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 18.74% to 29.74% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).
Leave a Reply