Airfare prices can be expensive if you don’t know where to look, so let us do the heavy lifting and find you the cheapest flight deals anywhere! Flight deals rarely last long so if you see a deal you like from our list be sure to act fast, be spontaneous and book a getaway trip before the opportunity slips by. Most airlines has a 24 hours grace period for you to cancel if you do change your mind. If you got your eyes on a cheap flight deal then it is better to be safe and book now than to miss out. You know you will be getting the most out of your money when you use HMB, we take our time finding the best flight deals so you don’t have to. Our site is convenient and easy to use so bookmark it and check back daily for more flight deals.
Check out the Best Credit Cards that will cover all your travel needs. Sign up now to start earning your rewards. You can also find cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case our list do not meet your needs or there are better deals than those listed.
We recommend booking with Price line to find the lowest airfares.
You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Today’s Top Ten Fight Deals
- American Airlines/British Airway from Los Angeles, CA to Naples, IT (e.g. 8/15 – 8/23)
- Starting at $582 for travel in August
- Aeromexico from Portland, OR to Lima, PE (e.g. 2/6 – 2/13)
- Starting at $559 for travel until early May OR September – November
- Frontier Airlines from Phoenix, Arizona to Austin, TX (e.g. 2/3 – 2/6)
- Starting at $148 for travel until early February
- JetBlue Airways from New York City to Portland, ME (e.g. 6/16 – 6/20)
- Starting at $96 for travel until mid June
- Copa from San Francisco, CA to Guatemala, GT (e.g. 2/7 – 2/11)
- Starting at $406 for travel until May
- American Airlines from Seattle, WA to Belfast, UK (e.g. 5/15 – 5/24)
- Starting at $585 for travel in May
- Frontier/United Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to San Jose, CA (e.g. 2/10 – 2/13)
- Starting at $265 for travel until early March
- United Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Kuala Lumpur, MY (e.g. 4/11 – 4/18)
- Starting at $462 from April – early May
- United Airlines from Dallas, TX to Manchester, NH (e.g. 2/17 – 2/20)
- Starting at $182 for travel in February OR late April – early May
- LOT Polish from Chicago, IL to Amsterdam, NL (e.g. 2/14 – 2/20)
- Starting at $497 from February – March
If you want to save money on airfare then you come to the right place. We want to mitigate all the stress and hassle when it comes to comparing prices between airlines. Our top ten list was design with you in mind, we offer a variety of flight deals to exotic destinations at a low cost to you. Take advantage of the flight deals that catches your eye because they sell out fast! For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that is right for you! Save time, save money, and happy traveling!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.99% to 29.99%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply