Airfare prices can be expensive if you don’t know where to look, so let us do the heavy lifting and find you the cheapest flight deals anywhere! Flight deals rarely last long so if you see a deal you like from our list be sure to act fast, be spontaneous and book a getaway trip before the opportunity slips by. Most airlines has a 24 hours grace period for you to cancel if you do change your mind. If you got your eyes on a cheap flight deal then it is better to be safe and book now than to miss out. You know you will be getting the most out of your money when you use HMB, we take our time finding the best flight deals so you don’t have to. Our site is convenient and easy to use so bookmark it and check back daily for more flight deals.
Check out the Best Credit Cards that will cover all your travel needs. Sign up now to start earning your rewards. You can also find cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case our list do not meet your needs or there are better deals than those listed.
We recommend booking with Price line to find the lowest airfares.
You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Today’s Top Ten Fight Deals
- United Airlines from Portland, OR to Orlando, FL (e.g. 2/11 – 2/13)
- Starting at $254 for travel until April
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Chengdu, CH (e.g. 4/19 – 4/30)
- Starting at $485 for travel in April or September – November
- Air Canada from Phoenix, AZ to Halifax, NS (e.g. 4/26 – 4/30)
- Starting at $333 for travel in late April
- American Airlines from New York City to Canary Islands, SP (e.g. 3/12 – 3/19)
- Starting at $553 for travel until March or mid October – November
- Frontier Airlines from Seattle, WA to Denver, CO (e.g. 2/23 – 2/26)
- Starting at $144 for travel until May
- British Airways from Philadelphia, PA to Beirut, LE (e.g. 2/12 – 2/19)
- Starting at $682 for travel until March or in November
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Tokyo, JA (e.g. 3/12 – 3/19)
- Starting at $534 for travel until early May
- United Airlines from Dallas, TX to Florence, IT (e.g. 8/14 – 8/21)
- Starting at $759 for travel in April or August or late September – October
- United Airlines from Chicago, IL to Ho Chi Minh City, VM (e.g. 4/2 – 4/9)
- Starting at $679 from April – May
- Meridiana from Miami, FL to Milan, IT (e.g. 9/2 – 9/9)
- Starting at $505 from September – October
If you want to save money on airfare then you come to the right place. We want to mitigate all the stress and hassle when it comes to comparing prices between airlines. Our top ten list was design with you in mind, we offer a variety of flight deals to exotic destinations at a low cost to you. Take advantage of the flight deals that catches your eye because they sell out fast! For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that is right for you! Save time, save money, and happy traveling!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.