Come fly with me! If you want to travel but don’t want to break the bank, check out our top ten flight deals! We explore the travel sites of the world wide web and try to find the best flight deals around. We have flights from China, Paris, Canada and more with many different airlines across the world.
Remember that most airlines do allow 24 hours grace period for you to cancel so if you’re excited and still need to make sure yours and family can go, book ahead and snatch up that flight before the deal expires. Please note that we’ll be updating this post throughout the day to bring you flight deals that go live and more, so be sure to come back.
These flight deals usually expire in less than a day, so if you want to get some of the best flight deals around and are feeling spontaneous, take advantage of these hot flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Additionally, you can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals. You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day:
- Emirates Airline from New York City, NY to Milan, Italy (e.g. 4/3 – 4/10)
- Starting from $444 for travel until early April or September.
- JetBlue Airlines from Boston, MA to San Diego, CA (e.g. 2/6 – 2/12)
- Starting from $196 for travel until early March.
- Alaska Airlines from Baltimore, MD to Los Angeles, CA (e.g. 2/2 – 2/5)
- Starting from $175 for travel until early March.
- Alaska Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Dallas, TX (e.g. 2/2 – 2/5)
- Starting from $121 for travel until early March.
- Alaska Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Boston, MA (e.g. 2/2 – 2/5)
- Starting from $184 for travel until early March.
- Spirit Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Philadelphia, PA (e.g. 2/16 – 2/20)
- Starting from $166 for travel until April
- American Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Boston, MA (e.g. 5/4 – 5/8)
- Starting from $212 for travel until early May
- American Airlines from New York City to Toronto, Canada (e.g. 4/3- 4/8)
- Starting from $130 for travel until early April
- United Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Honolulu, Hawaii (e.g. 2/7 – 2/11)
- Starting from $337 for travel until March
- Delta Airlines from New York City to Phoenix, AZ (e.g. 2/9 – 2/12)
- Starting from $236 for travel until early March
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Learn More---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Traveling is expensive, especially if you want to fly out of the country. With different airlines and locations having flash prices everyday, check out our top ten flight deals throughout the day. We have domestic to international flight deals from U.S. Cities and more, so fill up those pages of your passport with our top ten flight deals today as these deals go fast!
Check out our full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities with our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You will have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder Account: Earn up to $300 bonus & earn 1.85% APY on your funds - a top tier, competitive APY on your money. One of the top savings rates, CIT Savings Builder help you build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 deposit per month or maintain a balance of $25k or more to earn their highest interest rate.
Apply Now---CIT Savings Builder Review
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 1.75% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review